Why do people hate Windows 10?

It was really user-friendly for me and extremely easy to use. I mean, I know all the obvious things, like the automatic updates, bloatware, data collection and etc. However, I've never been troubled with updates at all, the OS let me do it at my own will. Never had problems with data collecting either, it felt very private. I found absolutely no bugs, problems, or any of that stuff with this amazing OS. Honestly, it's on par with Windows 7. Who knows? Maybe I just have a good computer or I am lucky Windows 10 was nice to me.

Attached: R.jpg (2560x1600, 1.09M)

how do i unsubscribe from this blog?

how do i subscribe to this blog?

>like the automatic updates, bloatware, data collection and etc
kek
i disable that shit in group policy the second i get past the installation screen
>Never had problems with data collecting either, it felt very private.
check your dns logs

Attached: AQIRtZUKTJ.jpg (1276x2048, 353.95K)

Spyware & updates.
these two go hand in hand also.

I don't much like the bloat. Like the forced Xbox companion apps, the Microsoft store or the redundant software, like having Media Player, Groove Music and the Film and TV apps. Not to mention the ads everywhere or the insistence you use Edge.

People hate everything

LTSC is good. The other SKUs are trash.

Attached: Untitled (5).png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>updates
not my problem
>forced Xbox companion apps, the Microsoft store or the redundant software, like having Media Player, Groove Music and the Film and TV app
not my problem
t. windows 10 iot enterprise ltsc 2021

Attached: スクリーンショット 2022-06-13 002546.png (1198x1122, 411.59K)

oh go fuck yourself, you goddamn ad

for me, its the taskbar flicker.

Attached: flicker.gif (329x335, 381.83K)

Still staying with Windows 7 as a Chad.

Attached: Still on Windows 7.png (850x884, 828.17K)

how do you set win32 programs in dark mode?

"Why do people hate Windows 10? I mean, know about all the obvious things like-
> Lists all the reasons why people hate Windows 10
-but why do people hate it?"

Themes.

penumbra10 :3

Attached: Gy4R3BkNo1.jpg (2160x1440, 345.22K)

Retards will use anything to justify their contrarian biases. They take great value from avoiding popular things no matter how wrong they are when asked about it.

thanks user!

>Honestly, it's on par with Windows 7
So at best it's on a par with a 12 year old OS that it replaced?

It's several magnitudes worse than W7.
For one thing, if I don't want an update on W7 then I tell Windows to go fuck itself. If I don't want an update on W10 then I tell Windows to go fuck itself...right up until they take that option away and I can't even save what I'm in the middle of doing. I have two choices; wait 15 minutes and Windows will shut down my PC for me to install the updates which are guaranteed to break things (without saving what I'm in the middle of) or shutting it down myself to install the updates which are guaranteed to break things (without saving what I'm in the middle of).
It's like have a car that randomly puts the handbrake on and then a bunch of mongs telling you it's better that way purely because it's newer than the old car. Like this bootlicker would

>f I don't want an update on W10 then I tell Windows to
go fuck itself
you ARE running an enterprise SKU, right?

Because you are a normie and can comfortably ignore being spied on if the spies aren't in your face about it and don't use their intel against you.
Not everyone is like that.
I'm not okay with being spied on no matter what.
It's not because I'm doing anything illegal. It's nothing the glows don't already know about, and I actually trust them not to bother me about it since I'm not hurting anyone and not meddling with megacorporate intellectual property.
It's because I just don't like it.
I don't like feeling watched, and I'm not the kind of person who can know I'm being watched and choose to just not feel like I am.