All android phones are filled with bloatware, spyware and other chink shit while Google remains almighty

>all android phones are filled with bloatware, spyware and other chink shit while Google remains almighty
why the fuck should I not just get an iPhone at this point?

Attached: file.png (500x315, 30.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because theyre bad quality phones

iphones are good if you don't really care about obsessing over phones, pirating on them, consuming media on them and so on. ironically they're good phones if you do most of your activities on your computer.

idk, lineage with microg works pretty well for me. You don't need to put up with too much google stuff I think.

yeah I fell for the chink phone meme and ended up with garbage that's barely supported 2 years after it's released
seeing literal fucking ads in the native "cleaner" app made me snap. who knows what they planted there hardware wise

>getting a phone, at all.

iphone is much harder to use
with android i can copy an mp3 file and have it as a ringtone in seconds, with iphone i have to do a lot of shit with itunes to do that

customizing android is out of the box
customizing iphone is like eating glass

installing shit on android from other sources is clicks away
installing shit on iphone, lel

If you care about privacy you'd buy a pixel and run grapheneOS or LineageOS. Gotta rip this bandaid off now, Apple doesn't give a fuck about your privacy or security.

Because all iPhones are filled with bloatware, spyware and other chink shit while Apple remains almighty.
Join the based among us and take the third option. It's not your only way out, but it's one of rather few.

Attached: PinePhone-3.jpg (1024x1024, 160.52K)

>make one of the most important devices in your day to day life a toy with a toy os and toy support
No thanks.

>a toy with a toy os and toy support
you just described ios and android lol

only ios though

You can get it working reliably if you try.
If you're not willing to put in the time, you're not willing to pay the price for your freedom. Simple as.
The dichotomy isn't between Google botnet and Apple not-botnet, it's between FAANG botnet and anti-botnet startups not-botnet. If you're unwilling to dedicate the effort it takes to free yourself from the botnet, then stop complaining and enjoy your botnet.

>adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 $package
It's not that hard and doesn't even require root.

>--user 0
>doesn't even require root
please explain

It's the reason I switched to iPhone. Didn't ever think about buying Samsung phones/tablets again, fuck all their bloat. Still have unremovable widgets showing cached news from 10 years ago.

>just do an engineer's work all by yourself regularly to get a barely functioning, most likely unsafe phone bro

>please explain
This will uninstall any package you want for the default user (0). It will disappear from your list of apps, won't run ever and any functionality depending on it will either disappear or not work. If you're too eager it will even soft-brick your phone and you might have to reset it. Since it's only uninstalled for the default user it's not deleted (can't do that without root), but more like hard-disabled, so the bloat will come back if you reset the phone.
It only requires adb to work. Some user friendly tools exist: github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater

Did google really put a backdoor this blatant in the package manager
You're telling me you can just ask it to run a package operation as a user with more privileges than yourself and it'll just do it
No security measures
It just does it
I mean I'm glad, walled gardens are bad, but seriously google? What the fuck
This is not the solution
I don't know what it is but it's not this
It's not giving unprivileged user accounts passwordless root access
Wow

>Since it's only uninstalled for the default user
Oh.
I very much misunderstood.
I'm used to user 0 being root, and thought this uninstalls the package *as* the given user, not *for* the given user.
Ignore my backdoor rant

you require a usb conne.
ok whatever
nigger