Hello, frens. I'm just curious what Any Forums is listening to while coding or focusing in general...

Hello, frens. I'm just curious what Any Forums is listening to while coding or focusing in general? Is programming music a meme? Tools like brain.fm and Endel are just snake oil?

Attached: deus-ex-ambiental.png (1058x602, 556.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pSKgBQEgUT0
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
youtu.be/Xzex-nN2yM0
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9RgW8MrKA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0djHJBAP3U
youtube.com/watch?v=-z77ikRecGI
t.me/brainfmforfree
youtube.com/c/Astrophysicsynth
youtube.com/c/AndoraMusic
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp4lcn7Ln6g
youtube.com/watch?v=IXez7p1w2zs
youtu.be/4FV3XtGX5Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=OlAx0a82beU
youtu.be/X8pAZg-_bAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/pSKgBQEgUT0

youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I

Finally, some good shit

YouTube sound of rain with thunder or lofi. Anything with lyrics is too distracting.

Anyone else like this?

youtu.be/Xzex-nN2yM0

Plenty of other stuff by The Midnight is great too. But AOL is their best ever

Yeah, I find lyrics to be distracting as well. I've got tinnitus recently and I'm just looking for ambient sound to fill the white noise. I used lofi.cafe for lofi music in general, it's a good site. I consider sounds of the ocean to be the most relaxing noises.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9RgW8MrKA

Wise beyond most understanding

youtube.com/watch?v=i0djHJBAP3U

This performance reminds me of my best friend who is now lost to time. It brings me a bittersweet joy and inspires me to make the most of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=-z77ikRecGI

I hate the title but it actually helped a bit.

Synthwave music is really good. You should check out Home.

I've been using a dyson fan to drown out tinnitus when sleeping. 10/10 would recommend.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 22.04.18.png (636x810, 384.09K)

Good stuff. I started with a fan but now I'm using a bluetooth speaker + a playlist with ocean sounds to go to sleep. At some point I found that fans or white noise in general can give me a tinnitus spike in both ears, which is weird.

How did you get tinnitus? Bad posture? Neuroinflammation? TMJ? Too much coffee and sugar? :)

if you want brain.fm for free, here you go
t.me/brainfmforfree

Thanks. Do you find it working for you? It gets you faster in a flow state or it's just calming?

I'm not even memeing, I seriously hear this thing while coding
Checked, currently listening to it.
Thanks user!
Check out Astrophysics. He used to do simple Syntwave remixes but recently he started a Miku trip. Not everyone's cup ouf tea, but it's actually great.
youtube.com/c/Astrophysicsynth
I also like to listen to Andora
youtube.com/c/AndoraMusic
Latest Song, banger:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp4lcn7Ln6g

Attached: dgtaz43jve571.jpg (1620x2920, 484.66K)

I sent this song to girl on tinder and she blocked me!

Attached: 1654539040113.png (137x141, 12.43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IXez7p1w2zs

youtu.be/4FV3XtGX5Ik

Please God, make this one be true.

Attached: Kekastrophe.jpg (400x350, 40.96K)

It is, I will see if I took a screenshot when I get home. Funny because her profile she said she appreciate all sort of arts and what not..

>youtube.com/watch?v=OlAx0a82beU
Damn, this channel is good. SUBSCRIBED.
I don't know why, this music reminds me of Perfect Blue, the song at the beginning.

Music is reddit-tier.

Dude, if I don't listen to something I'll just hear some EEEEEEE, so I need some kind of ambient sound. If I have to listen to something, it better be good.

>I'll just hear some EEEEE
You have what is called tinnitus. Get that corrected by a chiropractor.

user, I went to a chiropractor, got dozen of massages, went to 5 different neurologists, 3 ENT doctors, did all the check-ups I could... I'm just tired, I want to habituate. I also got visual snow recently and it sucks so bad when staring at the screen.

Tinnitus can be psychological too if not physical. Consider fixing your mental health.

youtu.be/X8pAZg-_bAY