I WILL NOW PRACTICE HARPSICHORD VIA IMPROV

I WILL NOW PRACTICE HARPSICHORD VIA IMPROV
voca.ro/1ak0jXCvGdyv

Attached: wizard_pepe.gif (387x305, 498.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1mAvANdtPHLj
vocaroo.com/1kgRJ0I57FJA
vocaroo.com/1aTbTJ1yKerp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you user

Dedication. Ever considered making background music for indi games?
Maybe put the suggestion of commissions for people out there.

I have considered it very much, no idea where to start

t. indie dev
vocaroo.com/1mAvANdtPHLj

Me neither. Maybe mention it in your posts that you are willing to do collaboration and are welcome to suggestions on how to do that.
You have a decent size audience here with your daily posts.
Short of directly soliciting I think its a fine choice.

I love this.

Back in the day I was gonna do music for an RPGMaker game but ended up just not doing it. That was arranged via the RPGMaker forum, maybe you could hook up with someone there? It's a start.

thanks for the ideas, I will consider it
I may start coming up with better thread formats
thank you very much, I did play a lot of rpgmaker esque games way back, I even had made some shitty mmo with vb6 templates

more to come

more has come
vocaroo.com/1kgRJ0I57FJA

If I had the money you would be in my thoughts.. many such ideas yet no way to bankroll it. but i am working on it, hopefully it happens and I think of harpsichord user.

This sounds so pretty, user! It literally sounds like it could belong to an RPG game, specially an RPGMaker one, like said!

Attached: 250291181_872752890271887_1378022936189115755_n.jpg (736x736, 131.09K)

Keep using the Wizard Pepe though so people can Identify your thread at a glance.
Maybe include a unique word in all your posts so your archived posts are easy to find.
Harpsichord user sounds good.

I will try to keep putting 'harpsichord' or 'wizard' so you can filter them :-D or find them

Thanks and good luck. Spend some time getting your life in order if you can. The world is crazy and one should be prepared for at least a one year collapse of society.

I am almost getting a job actually! thanks for the love and care, best of luck in your path user

bump as I am on a phone call
more to come

fuck harpsichord

One of the best threads in this cursed board

thanks

THE PHONE CALL IS OVER
the playing will resume in a few
thanks for the support and hate messages

BUMP
vocaroo.com/1aTbTJ1yKerp

KEK OP... Keep on sharing with us!

Attached: 1555097934150.jpg (576x768, 39.91K)