Swipes the floor with AMD, Intel, SD, etc

Swipes the floor with AMD, Intel, SD, etc

Attached: image.jpeg-2.jpg (680x360, 45.55K)

This is a marketing image and it proves nothing
i've worked with an apple ARM based device and it is not as good as people say it is.

>proprietary OS required
lol,
lmao even

>"swipes the floor"
Eggcorns are fucking pathetic. Learn your figures of speech before you use them.

So that's a new CPU every year now?

Imagine not getting the pun :D

Attached: 7c49582fd4c545b6.jpg (760x750, 42.11K)

I really don't think it's all that impressive compared to the recent alder lake chips, and Intel and AMD have significant improvements in the pipeline.

This generation was kind of expected to be mediocre though. M3 will be the big guy.

I dont get the pun because I dont pay attention to Crapple products

I suspect it wasnt a pun at all though and youre just going on damage control now

How does this compare to a Pi?

More than 10x the MT, less than 10x the ST. They're essentially not comparable.

Not really, and I own an M1. The M2 is a small bump in power, at best - it's still a good platform, especially for power draw, but it doesn't really compete with the bleeding x86 edge. I know it's a bait thread, and we'll all laugh at the neckbeards losing their tiny minds and the iToddler showing up with his lame shit, but c'mon.

I think Apple makes superior devices.

That being said, the m2 is the most meh upgrade you will see. They made it slightly less power efficient to give the 13" macbook pro an edge.

m1 air has like 85% of the performance of m2 according to your chart there (18% better)

but they probably measured that with the active cooled macbook pro and even then you could probably me sceptical.

all in all, if you want money-to-performance ratio, the m1 air and the m2 pro win.

if you want an overall sweet laptop, m2 air takes the dub. (but lets be honest, all of them are pretty sweet)

don't forget to like and subscribe

>Reply
Maybe. Just like everyone else. AMD and Intel are constanly pumping out new revisions and generations of their chips, why is it bad when Apple does it?
But if some chowderhead tries to say the M2 is a huge upgrade, just laugh at them. It's not. It's just a step in the evolution of the plafform. You might see bigger gains with the Max/Ultra variants, maybe.
I have always skipped a generation or two when upgrading/replacing stuff. I have a 10th gen i7, that I'll probably think about replacing with 13th gen, and I'll use my M1 until the M3 comes out.

They literally just increased the max tdp from 12w to 15w and added some video processor from the M1 Pro chips.

Unpatchable security hole.
Good job apple.

>youre

>conveniently ignoring that x86 is plagued with hardware security issues

Yes, youre. As in - you are.
"You are just going on damage control now"
Shortened to
"Youre just going on damage control now"

>security hole
Yeah a hole in an extra layer of security that doesn't even exist on x86 chips, I'm sure getting x86 chips from Intel Aviv Sirs.

>over 20 billion trans sisters
It's over, transphobe chuds.

>18% faster CPU
Than what? M1? They don't say though.

>all that to be squandered on toddler toys, into which it is soldered
lol who cares

You're, retard. You forgot the apostrophe, or you're an ignorant cunt who never learned how to use one. You don't even understand why that other user was shitposting at you, that's how fucking dumb you are. How do you work a computer being that dumb?