Where is the best place to hide really small gold bars ? like a box full of them. Please serious answers...

Where is the best place to hide really small gold bars ? like a box full of them. Please serious answers. Also not somewhere obvious.

Attached: 6.jpg (547x364, 31.08K)

At the end of an rainbow

Pack them into your foreskin.

keister

In your mattress/inside a chair

if they're small you can just swallow them. if it worked for Morn it will work for you.

In your ass

Up your stinkditch, you filthy troon

Attached: 1A59E580-AAC7-4775-9D17-8D1FE08168FD.jpg (713x951, 432.83K)

Being realistic, probably tear out the plaster of a wall and dry wall over it

Have them quilted into a scale mail and paint over them so they look like iron/steel. Then display it on a wall or something. Don’t be a pussy

In a worn out stuffed teddy bear

Or inside an inside an bulb

a deep hole in the middle of nowhere

or put it in a chest, chain the chest to a tree and sink it in a lake(also preferrably far away from civilization)

Yarr ye treasure is safest under a few throws of dry earth me boy.

Inside a Nintendo Gamecube.
Inside a PlayStation 2.
Inside insulation.
Inside the toilet tank.
Inside a couch pillow.
Buried in the yard.

Pick a good location (secluded, easy to access, plausible reasons to be there, avoid spots that would be something you'd search in an rpg (under a statue, big tree, etc)).
Mark the gps coordinates and then walk 100+ feet in a specific direction that's easy to explain to someone else (e.g. due north)
mark your distance from point 1
Bury them about 2 to 3 feet down. Faraday cage the box so you don't get a strong precious metal hit on a metal detector.
Sprinkle the pull tabs from cans all over in other holes in the area and all over the ground. Could use a common drinking spot because there will be cans and shit in the ground anyways.

/thread

Enema bulb*

Hollow out a dumbbell. Never a kettlebell, the ruskies will steal those

prison wallet

He had an extra alien stomach to store his latinum in, though.

I own over 100 year old house, and few months ago we found some ww2 memorabilia hidden under the floor planks, so i guess it was safe place.

Anything decent user?

Anything decent user?

toilet tank.

Toilet tank is a bad suggestion. I'd find them as soon as I went to leave OP an upper decker.