1) Whatever begins to exist has a cause

1) Whatever begins to exist has a cause.
2) The universe began to exist.
3) Thus, the universe had a cause.

Attached: christianity-1.jpg (2290x1322, 346.87K)

God is not the answer to anything, it's just how we patch the holes of our ignorance.

There are many, many strong arguments for God. There are no arguments for atheism.

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life.
There’s thousands of religions all claiming to be the right one but you think yours is def it?
evolution has testable repeatable and observable proof, god has only a book made by humans thousands of years ago that claims unicorns are real and that earth is only 6000 years old.

See OP for an argument for God. I notice that you didn't even attempt to give one for atheism.

You are delusional. There's ZERO arguments for god, and ZERO proof (and it's a really childish and stupid idea), Atheism is true by default.

Special pleading fallacy.
>Everything has a cause
>Uhh ummm except for my god. Because I said so!
When will Christians realize they are no different than trannies? Suffering from a mental disorder which leaves them completely detached from reality.

Pretty obvious straw man. Nobody claimed "everything has a cause", but you stuck it in your post to have something easier to argue against.

Attached: 1602196274230.jpg (672x875, 142.12K)

gr8 b8 m8
8/8

Ever considered the option that the universe has always been, as in it had no beginning? Eternal infinity without a so called "big bang."

This is a bit silly. The details of the people who visited Jesus' tomb isn't exactly important information to Christianity. This is like saying you don't believe in evolution because Darwin made a couple of spelling errors here and there.

Beginnings and endings are simply measurements which require an observer. The observer distorts all the sensory data to experience a coherent reality. I'm not sure where you make the leap of faith that human logic is applicable to a Reality that you cannot even truly observe without distortion.

There are many arguments against a supposed past-eternal universe. Firstly, philosophical arguments. If the universe were indeed past-eternal then it would be impossible for us to have reached this point. The probability of the earth or sun forming at any given finite period of time, in a past-eternal universe, would be 0.
This was sufficient to convince philosophers for many centuries, but of course some atheists still stubbornly held otherwise. They even resisted the overwhelming evidence of the big bang.
However, in 2003, we finally got the scientific proof. The Borde Guth Vilenkin theorem conclusively proves, once and for all, that the universe did indeed have a beginning. Now, even the most stubborn of atheists has no option but to accept the second premise of the argument.

so you concede the bible is riddled with errors and is not the infallible word of god??

This isn't really a concession. Mainstream Christianity doesn't hold that the bible is the infallible word of God. For instance, the Pauline epistles were written by Paul.
Would you concede that Darwin wasn't omniscient? Yes, obviously he wasn't, but you never suggested he was.

Attached: 1643076765392.jpg (1024x682, 82.35K)

St. Anselm called and he wants his lame 900 year old argument for the existence of god back

>No counter argument
Telling

none of these verses contradict

/thread lol