How can we prevent stupid review on tech products?

Especially review due to user errors?

Attached: 1641294100028.png (1444x873, 1.38M)

Get a better education system.

Do your own fucking work pajeet.

dumb mutts
we need more school shootings

i don't know anything about cooking. what did that person do wrong

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome

oh, i thought the new one was a different material or the old one after years of usage might somehow do it faster due to material deterioration or something like that

god I wish they'd do something about steam reviews

Any "funny" review is just memefuckers, and there's not even a way to filter them out. Why even fucking bother?

possible
looks the same to me so idk

Any moderating system for reviews that filters out things other than blatant shills and blatant trolls is a bad idea.

the size of the two pots are different, also tested with different sized burners at the same time

This one gives you a chuckle, but 5 star reviews that say "haven't opened it" or "looks good, might buy" or "the product title has a typo, fix it" (didn't even bought the thing)
These ones piss me off more than dumb Americans. Thankfully I share my Amazon page with Germans and the fr*nch.

>product images are stock photos with the product photoshopped in

Attached: 1646766787446.jpg (1080x963, 58.26K)

If the product was advertised as boiling water faster due to higher thermal conductivity, black magic, or anything else, it deserves a 1 star for failing to deliver on the promised bending of thermodynamic law.

A pot can't do magic, water boils when it reaches certain amount of heat, a pot can't just make the water heat faster, so this dude basically expected that for some reason the water would boil faster than the older pot, that I would assume is made from the same materials.

Well, if it has wider base and you add the same amount of water...

Exactly.

Best thing is to just add a response by the store explaining why that particular customer is fucking retarded.

I suspect the new pan is for an induction stove and advertised as being faster than a regular gas stove pan.
That would be a weird way of advertising induction cooking but at least explains why he thought it would speed up cooking.

>he
>melissa

Attached: she.png (640x400, 16.19K)

He's from the US so he's probably transitioned.

it uses a reverse heat sink and it does boil water faster

Wouldn't a heat sink cause water to boil slower, not faster?
Heating up a heat sink takes energy that isn't going into the water.
It also means the water is further from the flame.

Fairly sure a very thin walled pan made of a good heat conductor like copper or aluminium is best for boiling water fast.

it's designed for gas stove to transfer more heat into the water instead of going up into the air