This man is genuinely evil. That is all

This man is genuinely evil. That is all.
Don't even bother replying, I've already left the thread.

Attached: 1645695556442.jpg (604x883, 110.9K)

There is no such thing as evil, as there is no god. We are all just dust in the wind.

I think he might be terminally ill and this is him rushing to complete his legacy. He wants a mausoleum like Lenin.

He doesn’t look right.

Attached: 785C471B-06C8-4E8B-953D-2CE7B94F3BB9.jpg (736x1077, 94.13K)

Op left the thread and went back to imgur and redddit

Little Buddy

i bet that little faggot is still watching waiting for the commie shills to seethe on his thread

This man is fighting against western degeneracy you filthy faggot.

Attached: 34986U43976.png (418x500, 222.76K)

very based.

He's a child molester. As always with these types projection it is.

^^^^^

He's not, but this man is.

Attached: joe-biden.jpg (1000x1250, 118.81K)

worldwide every politician molests children, that is not a big deal. Do you really think all politicians in like latin america and asia aren't just free to molest kids? let alone Europe and even the US.

He s a textbook psychpathic cunt. He ll be dead soon

By bombing innocent civilians at night. By ransacking counties even with agreements in place his countries were a part of that prevented just that. Got it.

Attached: IMG-20220224-WA0037.jpg (1080x1080, 98.12K)

>please play by the rules, this is war!

You're a fucking sheep who's been sucking mass media dick for the best part of your existence. Read a book.
The important thing to do now, is to refuse to comply or help this corrupt administration in every aspect of society. In one year, this corrupt piece of shit has brought the entire world on the brink of world war 3, and we as Americans need to let them stew in it.

another one of Putin’s Блять

>I'm a fukwit wiv no argument LLFAOMSKJGT
back to 9gag with you sweetie.

kek looks like I hit a nerve hey you pathetic ivan Блять

>I think he might be terminally ill and this is him rushing to complete his legacy. He wants a mausoleum like Lenin.
It's just Russia doing russian things. There is a reason that's the largest country in the world. Expansion for 500 years now.