What is the Any Forums approved best method of taking and organizing notes? What software is best?

What is the Any Forums approved best method of taking and organizing notes? What software is best?

What's the easiest way to incorporate your handwritten notes and diagrams? I can type much faster than I can write, but it's more distracting, so I use handwritten notes during meetings or more mentally taxing tasks (architecting a technical solution or organizing a flow of logic).

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 154.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/KnowledgeManagementSystems
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tomboy notes

Honestly, pen and paper still hasn't been deprecated

Too bad it's harder to edit and search. Wish there was a way to make it as easily searchable and editable as notes in a computer.

I use a gnome app called Gnote, it lacks features but it's simple and it works

I used that until I discovered Obsidian. I know Any Forums hates proprietary stuff though, so I haven't recommended it.

default note app on phone

>Obsidian
Can you disable the spyware?

nano

Which spyware are you talking about?

>Which spyware are you talking about?
close source software known to have spyware. Have people found any spyware in it.

this. based

‘This is your launchpad and homebase. Your personal North Star. That’s here. That’s home.’ *dies vomiting shit*

>good goy, use the nigstick

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/KnowledgeManagementSystems

Attached: Natsu.jpg (2160x1440, 1.14M)

Notion.so for my personal knowledge base

Use emacs with org mode and org roam. This is not a meme, org mode is genuinely very good for this type of stuff

notejots good

Added

Onenote coupled with whatever txt editor i have installed