I genuinely hope Russia nukes Ukraine...

I genuinely hope Russia nukes Ukraine. I've always wanted to see a nuke in action on living targets and see what they can do in an urban setting. Lets hope Putin launches one.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (1600x1280, 150.25K)

I hope we get a new kind of anime out of this

Barefoot Gen already exists tho

anime 2

nuke isn't nuclear weapon technically

nukes Ukraine?

why would they have 200,000 troops and thousands of tanks if they wanted to nuke it?

fuck me people are absent of critical thought

Already done OP.

Attached: 2000.jpg (1200x1200, 425.42K)

Id go full on ruskie if they nuked isreal.

insane cunt

If you're so unbelievably stupid that you think this relatively tiny amount of damage is from a nuke, I hope the next one lands on you. Nothing of value will have been lost. You are very stupid.

I hope they take everyone by surprise and invade the UK

gottem'

A little nuke humor bro. Chill and rub one out before the red balloons float across the sky.

It's common on this site to find folks out of touch with reality. On Any Forums it's bad. Any Forums and Any Forums have a lot of the same user base so they're about tied. But the worst is /x/

99 red balloons is a banger for real tho.

Why would Russian nuke its own territory?

Attached: 1645535089471.jpg (1488x1190, 1.11M)

Fuck off with your propaganda LARPing, faggot

Lets hope for a full blown conflict and drafting

If the UN had any balls we would all nuke the kikes.

We might get lucky OP. I've been wanting this too. I guess we will wait and see, but I cant imagine Russia would want to nuke their own territory

You're actually retarded.

How so?

Theyhave troops surrounding the area dumbass

You dumb basement neet fuck. Why the fuck would he nuke it and throw radioactive waste all over the fucking place if he wanted to take it over?!?!

that would be the single greatest tragedy of probably the next years and the past 77 years

Troops in a country as big as Russia attacking a tiny state are insignificant. Nuke them to show force to the world.