How do I learn to write my own OS like Luke Smith?

In my opinion we should be calling it LukeSmith/GNU/Linux or BasedGuyLuke/GNU/Linux or /ourguy//GNU/Linux. 99% of arch/artix users use LARBS.

Attached: ourguy.png (438x315, 161.07K)

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Any Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first.

Attached: 2022-06-12-003608_737x751_scrot.png (737x751, 481.85K)

Writing your own OS?
>poorfag
Bah! Just buy the OS you ni-

somebody redpill me on him

He could barely make a rice script

Why? He is a literal faggot without any self esteem, preaching his alt right conservative christian medieval meme opinions like the dirty, inbreed fucking bald ball sack he is. He will never achieve anything remotely important in his sad excuse of a life.

he's cool, but i'm afraid, a cristcuck

feels good to be 1%

back to leftypol.

he makes more money than you, poorfag

holy projection, kys

Stop posting here Luke, nobody gives a flying fuck about your freetardness.

troons seething, he's based.

-gger

Thats the problem, his channel was about linux for about a year at best then he drifted off to all kinds of faggotry

He does not

Attached: 1654997733393.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

damn, that's some projection.

>

Attached: 1655067355074.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

i was looking if someone posted this
thank you based user

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Any Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first. He owns four ThinkPads at least. While I see nothing wrong with them in themselves, as they are admittedly pretty good value for the price, four is just mindless consumerism, contradictory to his "philosophy". He started using every single shitty pseudominimalist, ncurses-based program, used a shitty riced out i3 setup of dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms), then fell for the full Suckless meme and went in even deeper. Then he started making videos shitting on Python and praising C, which is ironic considering he is not even a programmer by his own admission. He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a shittier Emacs, just like most of Any Forums was doing in their "productive" desktop threads a year or two ago. Then he read the Unabomber manifesto and blindly accepted it without constructively analyzing it first, same with the anarcho-primitivist ideology that was all the rage about a year and a half ago on Any Forums and 8ch. While he stated on his website that he "didn't browse Any Forums much anymore" it was obvious this wasn't the case.Then he went and took the memes way too far, and unironically went to live in isolation. While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe. He has the mentality of someone 10 years younger than he is, yet he acts like a literal boomer jokingly criticizing "zoomers" despite he himself being the worst example of a millennial. He attacks "nerds" when it't painfully obvious he's deeply unhappy with himself, as it was obviously self-directed criticism thinly veiled as an edgy dabbing video. He is a perfect example of someone you should avoid becoming at all costs.

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Any Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first. He owns four ThinkPads at least. While I see nothing wrong with them in themselves, as they are admittedly pretty good value for the price, four is just mindless consumerism, contradictory to his "philosophy". He started using every single crapy pseudominimalist, ncurses-based program, used a crapy riced out i3 setup of dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms), then fell for the full Suckless meme and went in even deeper. Then he started making videos craping on Python and praising C, which is ironic considering he is not even a programmer by his own admission. He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a crapier Emacs, just like most of Any Forums was doing in their "productive" desktop threads a year or two ago. Then he read the Unabomber manifesto and blindly accepted it without constructively analyzing it first, same with the anarcho-primitivist ideology that was all the rage about a year and a half ago on Any Forums and 8ch. While he stated on his website that he "didn't browse Any Forums much anymore" it was obvious this wasn't the case.Then he went and took the memes way too far, and unironically went to live in isolation. While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe. He has the mentality of someone 10 years younger than he is, yet he acts like a literal boomer jokingly criticizing "zoomers" despite he himself being the worst example of a millennial. He attacks "nerds" when it't painfully obvious he's deeply unhappy with himself, as it was obviously self-directed criticism thinly veiled as an edgy dabbing video. He is a perfect example of someone you should avoid becoming at all costs.