GPU PRICES STARTING TO SOAR AGAIN

Attached: 1630664342084.png (1035x906, 1.02M)

Good. We will do everything to defend Ukraine, even if it comes at such a heavy price. Ukraines people shall be free and we should be able to unite in such hard times to stand together. Fuck Putin. Fuck Russia.

if they're not gonna sell us shit anyway then why not nuke them instead?

>25+ in stock in a store near me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 131013.png (264x542, 33.94K)

once they run out the new stock will be $1000

Glad i built my new PC in the last week or two then when prices dropped rather than waiting any longer like others suggested.
Also this but unironically.

>We will do everything to defend Ukraine
I wouldn't say anything but i can stay with my v56 for a couple of years longer if that's what it takes.

We will fight Russia until the last Ukrainian soldier my brothers.

god i hope they die quickly so i can build my zen4 pc on the cheap

Boy it is going to be fun with all the fertilizer and crops and noble gasses not coming out of the east.
Spike in noble gasses effects all manufacturing, on top of soaring transportation costs.
I hope you guys are buckled in. It is only going to get worse.

Attached: 1651799898472.jpg (640x622, 147.49K)

only the vaccine dieoff can save us now

Got this cheap for 1k ocs uvs and does everything I ask of it. Drivers not entirely stable yet but glad I didn't wait any longer

Attached: downloadfile.png (2400x2400, 3.89M)

This + trans women are women

Denial of trade always leads to war. We've learned nothing and are going to repeat the 20th century.

YAAAASSS SISTER SLAY

Attached: 586aee0acbd313cad40dd365b279592f38134222.png (462x593, 271.46K)

timing the price of videocards is like timing crypto at this point

>vaccine dieoff
Yeah, where the fuck is it? I was really looking forward to reliving the post-WWII good times once the vaxx killed off tens of millions of people.

>6600XT
>PowerColor
Don't do it desu. Any card you buy though, get the 2 year warranty so you can get your money back.

I feel for all the poor souls who can't find a GPU. I had to wait almost 11 months or so before I got mine. I budgeted for a 3080 but had to "settle" for a 3060Ti I got through Newegg Shuffle. Praise the Lord.

it's happening right now, all sort of young people dying suddenly and cancer everywhere now

Australia just set up a sudden adult death syndrome list.
Weird how 30 year olds are just having heart attacks for no reason.

This but unironically
>anons will seethe forever over the fact that picrel was actually good

Attached: capsule_616x353 (2).jpg (616x353, 86.97K)

Just like 30-100 years ago?

It was good, save for the feather section being an annoying control swap that wasn't fun. Also the guy that lead the project going troon and naming himself after the main character is just like taking a massive shit on your art, but w/e yass kween slay