/wdg/ - Web Development General

Chino Edition
>Free beginner resources to get started with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP
eloquentjavascript.net/Eloquent_JavaScript.pdf - A modern introduction to JavaScript
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn - A good starting point to learn about web dev fundamentals
javascript.info/ - Quite a good JS tutorial
freecodecamp.org - Curriculum including HTML/CSS/JS, React, Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
theodinproject.com - Curriculum including HTML/CSS/JS, and either Ruby on Rails / SQL, or Node.js / MongoDB
fullstackopen.com/en/ - Requires you to have basic web dev, db and git knowledge
flexboxfroggy.com/ and cssgridgarden.com/ - Learn flex/grid in CSS
phptherightway.com/ - A decent PHP resource
phptutorial.net - A PHP tutorial

>List of design resources
github.com/bradtraversy/design-resources-for-developers

>All useful documentation in one place
devdocs.io

>Need help? Create an example and post the link
jsfiddle.net - if you need help with HTML/CSS/JS
3v4l.org - if you need help with PHP/HackLang
codesandbox.io - if you need help with React/Angular/Vue

We have own website: wdg.one
Submit your project progress updates using this format in your posts, the scraper will pick it up:

:: my-project-title ::
dev:: user
tools:: node, react, etc
link:: my.website.com
repo:: github.com/user/repo
progress:: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Previous:

Attached: fire_chino.png (299x261, 39.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/new8svkr/
abuseipdb.com/user/12140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

n word

looking to start learning web dev - never really done any before other than the basics, but I have a cs degree. should I just start building my own react app and learn along the way, or should I follow something like freecodecamp to learn best practices etc?

nigger

is the speech synthesis API broken on chrome? this fiddle works on firefox, but not on chromium
jsfiddle.net/new8svkr/

fuck off, were full

anime

Attached: 7eccc95a2f677f62aa9cfec5d0eade7da4ecef7c.png (684x650, 193.32K)

imagine sitting there and reporting well over 3 million IP addresses. for why?

Attached: image_2022-06-12_173556004.png (1065x554, 66.71K)

99.9% chance it's a bot user. Fuck spam, good on him.

nah

i am spending the day getting drunk to reward myself for finally understanding (basic) git workflow praxis, (basic) react state and some of its trimmings, and successfully thinking about something before i write it instead of fighting my limited knowledge to use loops for everything. small steps, but it feels good to experience "ah ha" moments again for the first time in a long time.

Attached: 23139995.gif (498x498, 2.47M)

baby wogue

Are you the girl in your pic?

Attached: cf9410b1-6f40-443e-9999-aa3984468c83.png (1080x1920, 1.88M)

did you not want to learn seo because i get too carried away and would probably tell you what to do? just tell me not to. i want to see you try! you did learn, what - css python c and prolog? damb...

Attached: random_1.png (644x584, 203.25K)

damn, tupac really is alive in serbia!

Give one reason why abuseipdb.com/user/12140 isn't just reporting spam with a simple public email collecting senders and a web server catching common exploit attempts and SSH login attempts?
One reason.

i wish i were that girl

you can rack up 3m ips trying random exploits in a few weeks tops just by having a publicly available port on your ip. it wouldnt surprise me if this is some guy with a few personal domains that forwards ips trying to access generic admin routes with a script on an apache/nginx server.

good morning reggie schizo sir. do you have any projects you would like to share?

its literally sunday!!

projects/the mission fo today: video games
a good project was my $0.80 profits from BTC :)

Nakadashi Gabu

mark zucceberg psychology degree
more common than you think!

nakadashi

chika edition

>you can rack up 3m ips trying random exploits in a few weeks tops just by having a publicly available port on your ip. it wouldnt surprise me if this is some guy with a few personal domains that forwards ips trying to access generic admin routes with a script on an apache/nginx server.
yeah ok i kinda see it now