What do you use for your email Any Forums?

What do you use for your email Any Forums?
>No self hosting allowed

Attached: protonmail.png (1200x675, 21.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/next/2021/09/07/protonmail-criticised-for-passing-arrested-french-climate-activist-s-ip-address-to-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

www.gmail.com

/thread

these
>inb4 muh they reverse hack a guy and doxx some french faggot
don't care

gmail doesn't take away my account and prevents hackers from getting to it

I use protonmail business. Supposedly it's encrypted and safer and shit than regular cuck mail. I'm not sure it's true but hey whatever.

>asking Any Forums what email server to use while using le fake privacy email
user, if you care about privacy, don't use email at all. It's not designed with anonymity within mind.

Pic related,not for privacy,but anything without a google tag is my friend.

gmail just works

Doing basic tasks without an email address is pretty much impossible in 2022. You have to choose one, so who is it? Google, Microsoft, Proton, someone else?

no one even talked about privacy here
sometimes its just good to not be locked in google's or microsoft's ecosystem

>user, if you care about privacy, don't use email at all. It's not designed with anonymity within mind.
depends on the threat model. maybe he just doesn't want to get profiled?

then know when to use a throwaway temporary email
You can still get profiled with protonmail
like say you post your proton mail here and its also on your github
Well know they got your github

TUTANOTA

Encrypted emails are a scam. You can only have them encrypted within one service. The email sent from protonmail to gmail can't be encrypted because they can't pass they key to each other.

OpenSMTPD+Dovecot

Just use gmail, only using it for your "public" face. Issue resolved.

Yeah I use pic related. Keep in mind they will delete your email if you don't log in for 3 months.

That's all outside of the email provider you use. We don't want to be profiled by the email provider itself. With Gmail, they will connect your throwaways on their end, read your mails. Also it sometimes doesn't let you create accounts without phone verification.

I doubt gmail reads your emails but I know for sure protonmail does

Google without a doubt use advanced AI on all email, they are known for it. They sell all this information obviously. They haven't got where they are today by selling a shitty Pixel phone.

>profiled with protonmail
Protonmail is crawling the content of your mails and profiling you? Why would anyone use it then?

>I doubt gmail reads your emails
Sweet mother of retarded, this is a troll!

>doubt gmail reads your emails
You know they do it. That's their business model.

beats me, why would they take away my email unless they were reading it?

yeah but its just some bot that collects keywords

Elaborate. Who is taking your mails?

>bot that collects keywords
Yes. Exactly.

one day they just took my protonmail account and told me that I needed to tell them the date I created it with a bunch of other shit in order to get it back. I lost a couple of steam games because of that. Fuck them.

That's more Gmail's problem. Protonmail is using standard OpenPGP / GnuPG keys . You can use those on Gmail too, if the Gmail user uses something like mailvelope , or is using a IMAP/POP client like Thunderbird with OpenPGP addon etc. Its not as seamless because Gmail doesn't want a zero knowledge inbox, it wants something that can be scanned for data mining and advertising.

Just because one solution isn't going to permanently fix everything all by itself doesn't mean it isnt a useful component . Proton now includes aliases both for sending and receiving since they acquired SimpleLogin, by the way. Of course you can always use Mozilla/Firefox's relays/aliases too .

>You can only have them encrypted within one service.
Protonmail supports end-to-end encryption via password-protected emails or PGP

What the fuck? Well, I better comb through my emails to find that information just in case. What a retarded verification method. I'm so sorry that happened.

self hosting

That sucks, but it doesn't mean they were reading them. That sounds like an account problem. Were you on a free account? Either you went ages without logging in and without having any mail in it, or from the questions element maybe there was some thing else going on like an identity/fraud/security issue etc. If it wasn't that and was just pruned due to time, they may need to ask to restore it or whatever. If you have a paid account it should never be pruned due to lack of use of course. I have a couple proton accounts one of which I've not logged into for over a year and I just checked, itss still there.

Same shit happens on other services when they notice "suspicious" behaviour. That's not necessarily indicative of them reading your mail. Did you check if your mail/password combo got leaked?

Well I signed up to a credit card forum. I mean like whatever I never bought anything from it, but that forum was probably a scam anyways.

>That's not necessarily indicative of them reading your mail.
That's really not indicative at all.

I don't use Gmail for important tasks simply because it's built-in on my phone along with my SMS so if my phone gets compromised all my verification info will leak. So I use tuta on desktop.

Attached: FT67iKFVEAEzBrP.jpg (1460x1650, 271.16K)

Interesting, maybe they are scanning where you receive mail from.

Where is gnu email service?
They make all this effort towards privacy except for the stuff that counts.
Can I atleast get cockli invite or something?

was your email [email protected] or something

no but even if it was
Even if I were writing emails about killing niggers lol
I mean its supposed to be a private email service
Don't forget that journalist that got arrested because of protonmail
Protonmail glows harder than gmail

>Don't forget that journalist that got arrested because of protonmail
Who?

this one
euronews.com/next/2021/09/07/protonmail-criticised-for-passing-arrested-french-climate-activist-s-ip-address-to-police