Why don't you own an ar-15 yet Any Forums?

Why don't you own an ar-15 yet Any Forums?

Attached: Ar-15.png (1150x400, 336.49K)

>own ar15
>still a faggot pussy
lmao I'm canadian and we just honked our government into being cucks

what that lil pea plinker gonna do for you when you don't eve have balls faggot?

because I have a penis longer than 3 inches

Im not am amerimutt and crime where i live is practically 0.
I dont need it

That's a G36 and not an AR

You faggots sure are obsessed with my country

Its called jealousy.

Because I have a normal size cock :shrugs:

Both my brain and my dick work.

No it’s an ak47

Attached: PextentionS.jpg (884x1500, 298.1K)

Cuz a high powered laser fits in my pocket and can permanently blind a whole crowd in a fraction of a second.

I own a few rooty tooty point n shooties. They're fun. The fact that they piss off the gun-haters is just a sweet bonus.

Attached: PXL_20220221_050444695.jpg (4080x3072, 1.96M)

>make troll thread
>somehow cause unrelated collateral trolling

wew lad

Thats not an ar-15...

No shit. That's a German FAMAS-47 chambered in 5.45x39.

Im european and my country is alot safer. I shoot my guns at a gun range and at home I have a nerf rival gun. Thats enough. Why else would you own one? As an extension of your genitals? Thats just the kind of macho behaviour that masks severe insecurity.
Shooting guns is fun but hurting living things with them is just unjustifyable. Go play video games or airsoft for that.

The people who turn up at my house most are loved ones, so shooting them with something that does not hurt them is actually beneficial for both parties lol. I bought a second nerf gun for some extra competition

Tell me, americans, whats the exact benefit of a gun that fires something meant to be lethal opposed to say, an Olympic type air pistol or rifle? Shooting sports does not have to be about killing or macho bullshit

for most to own guns (in America) its one of 3 things. Either they are gun enthusiasts and collect them simply for the fun and because they're interesting, they want it for sport (hunting, range shooting, ect.), or they own one for self defense to either keep in their house, car, or carry on their person just in case some shit were to go down.

I get that but even having a gun, and the knowledge of fuckers and criminals knowing you have one is already detrimental to your chances.
The US is very different from here so I get theres a difference of opinion. Gun culture just doesnt seem healthy to me, and I say that while I like guns

With chances I mean being in a robbery situation or anything else where you have to defend yourself and your property

takin the bait

I haven't quite found out how to order a gun on the dark web yet.

How would a criminal know that you would be carrying a gun?

I cant speak for all gun owners obviously but personally i own them for all 3 of the reasons i gave, and the self defense part of that isnt necessarily someone coming up to you putting a gun in your face, its more for if a situation were to happen where a crazy guy bust in a building and starts shooting it up, because here unfortunately things like that arent all too uncommon. Thats my main point for self defense, if anyone were to try and rob me with a gun i would more than likely just comply.

Gun culture really isnt a bad thing im not entirely sure where that notion came from to be honest. Sure most people who are all trump 2024 and very right wing like guns, but not all people who like guns or the culture like those people. Ive been into guns for years now but i fucking hate trump and most of the shit he stands for.
The truth is the majority of people who are into guns simply like them as a hobby the same way others may be into video games, or nerf guns like yourself, or even airsoft players. Its just something fun that we can do and have a good time doing,

fpbp

Attached: never-talk-to-americans-the-greatest-cowards-and-losers.jpg (650x476, 55.76K)

Why use an H&K G36 and caal it an AR15?
I love the Geissele maritime bolt catch. The AR15 ping pong paddle needed improvement.