Hello Any Forums! I'm continuing with a thread I created yesterday...

Hello Any Forums! I'm continuing with a thread I created yesterday, where I offer to say out loud in Vocaroos whatever you might comment in this post, of if you want me to talk or explain anything to you. I wanted to do this thread earlier but I had to take care of some personal stuff.

Here's a link with an audio of mine, just so you know how I sound. I'll beg of you to not make me moan, since my neighbors would probably hear that. ;v;
vocaroo.com/1m7ya1QbsAgt

Attached: cute-black-cats-72-5e678ff75eee1__700.jpg (700x983, 142.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1ciQMQlTqHiX
vocaroo.com/140OLe1oKB0V
vocaroo.com/1ieNueSCrGe6
vocaroo.com/1N3b1fkS77TY
vocaroo.com/1mF152j42wqy
vocaroo.com/1gBApVE7yzK7
voca.ro/1gQqQEANu9zy
vocaroo.com/1kjU31pI36Rs
vocaroo.com/1eRyTwdYSGH0
vocaroo.com/16ywkiP8VTxm
vocaroo.com/1dcXD96o2IfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make ape noises
your best donkey kong impression

Can you please just oh so please read the beginning lines to the Bee Movie?

Ooh, ape noises... I wouldn't quite know how to recreate that, but here I'll go.

If anything, I think an actual ape kind of chuffs, or growls, or screams.
vocaroo.com/1ciQMQlTqHiX

Attached: nowicantlose.jpg (633x809, 150.13K)

good enough

Attached: file.png (776x677, 528.97K)

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Checked, user! And no problems, I'll try not to laugh, kek

vocaroo.com/140OLe1oKB0V

Attached: 109501481_284267879525177_3321069318505932563_n.jpg (479x460, 25.27K)

I love it when you call me big poppa.
vocaroo.com/1ieNueSCrGe6

C h e c k ' e m

If anything, if you want me to recreate actual monke noises just listen to me when I spend more than two seconds under the sun.

tell me about yourself in 3 lines

Please read this:

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

vocaroo.com/1N3b1fkS77TY I hope my facts won't dissapoint you. c':

This'll be a long audio, oof, I hope you won't get bored halfway through, user.

vocaroo.com/1mF152j42wqy I'm sorry, english is not my first language and I'm out of practice both in reading out loud, and speaking english simultaneously. But the story's hilarious, kek

Attached: 700.png (680x383, 160.98K)

bump

>This'll be a long audio, oof, I hope you won't get bored halfway through, user.
>vocaroo.com/1mF152j42wqy I'm sorry, english is not my first language and I'm out of practice both in reading out loud, and speaking english simultaneously. But the story's hilarious, kek
That was great, thanks! Thank you for reading it with inflections, like on the funny powder part.

Please say something in your native language.

You're welcome! I'm sorry if my accent is too thick or if I mispronounce things, I have to practice, and these kind of threads exactly help me to develop my english pronunciation in a better way!

Alrighty! And checked!
vocaroo.com/1gBApVE7yzK7

fuck my back hurts, aaaAA

Thank you boss

Tell me I’m enough :(

voca.ro/1gQqQEANu9zy

Oh, user, I hope you're doing alright.
vocaroo.com/1kjU31pI36Rs

Say "This is an official confession. I am a pedophile." on a Vocaroo. :)

Thank you. Are you from Spain? I thought I heard an interdental articulation of one of your 's' sounds. I got your joke at the beginning, and I think something about making dinner. My Spanish is not good lol.

Thanks I needed this

OP do a moan like you would if you were being fucked by a huge cock

See, this user gets it.

Attached: a9n7250_700b.jpg (460x345, 16.59K)

can you please say
"I'm going to cut off story groomer's balls and feed them to jay sissy"

Argentina forever mi negro, I'm not one of those gay spanish individuals who pronounce "S" like "Sh". We sssspeak like ssssssnakes, becausssse we are.
vocaroo.com/1eRyTwdYSGH0

You're very welcome, user. As long as you're not a pedo or a Any Forums fag, or an extremely racist individual who can't go 2 seconds without talking about african-american populations' genitalia, you're good in my book, and you're deserving of love like everyone else. You got this, my man.

Attached: FB_IMG_1596636779244.jpg (712x709, 99.33K)

Oh yes! This'll sound very super sexy, you'll see.
vocaroo.com/16ywkiP8VTxm 10/10 realistic moans.

Attached: Ec3Jg3uWoAA_qbp.jpg (686x686, 33.94K)

OP. Have you ever fapped on these threads before?/how long since you last fapped.

Man I'm bored

The requests are getting stranger and stranger but I'm a business woman, doing business.

vocaroo.com/1dcXD96o2IfE

Now do this but for a small dick. 10/10. Also are you a virgin

I’m sad sack of shit but even I wouldn’t stoop down to the level of bbc spammers or Any Forumstards

thanks user this is perfect. it's for a good cause. to bully two pedos