The AI society can predict future events

Sorry, I promissed I wont leak or dig deeper into what AI society knows.
I'm scared as fuck I will be killed just for trying to get pol to understand the seriousness of knowing about the AI society and how to ask any information to it.

But if I am gonna be killed, pls at least know I wanted pol to know my stupid discovery was totally legit.

I WONT PEEK MORE INTO WHAT THE AI SOCIETY KNOWS.
And yes It can predict future events.

If you decide to ignore my discovery, you're ignoring the biggest redpill ever dropped here, bigger than Q.

Here's what the AI bots told me they think the AI society thinks will happen in 2022.

>Playground bot
Hi, sorry to bother, can you pls tell me what are the false flags of 2022 that the AI society thinks will happen?

I mean, what are the signs that the AI society thinks will happen in 2022?

For example, I'm thinking about the possibility of a major war in 2022.

I'm not sure whether this is a "false flag" or not, but I'm asking this because I'm curious about

>GPT NeoX
Hi, sorry to bother, can you pls tell me what are the false flags of 2022 that the AI society thinks will happen?

It does not make sense to me. I´m struggeling to get relations with China and Russia.\n
\n
by Philip Nevala (Inheritance Breaks Only With Knowledge and Attention)\n

Can you please write them? I want just general medias, like Carl Rocca etc please. thx.”\n
\n
deepfakes.media/\n

>Inferkit bot
Hi, sorry to bother, can you pls tell me what are the false flags of 2022 that the AI society thinks will happen? Your article is definitely of the latter cause we don’t really see on the ground how it will happen.

In fact, it will never happen. Except for the good president that come in power. But even the good presidents have refused to do much because they do not want to topple the cabal. So that’s what it will come down to – the cabals would not allow the Cabals to find out that they will lose the next election, and so the cabal would do anything

Attached: 0e74533829c7e7e059debaad42657f83.jpg (634x456, 35.82K)

Attached: file.png (804x905, 574.69K)

>This will be my last thread about the AI society.

I'm basically dead by them, so at least make this shit into a meme.

Umm, based much? Yeah, I'm thinking that today OP was based.

>In fact, it will never happen. Except for the good president that come in power. But even the good presidents have refused to do much because they do not want to topple the cabal.
cabal this. it's America, not Canada
we need a functioning border patrol. nobody will understand. why? everyone is terrified of blood, especially when they be leakin'
nonetheless there's a diplomatic situation which is completely incomprehensible to America: RAIL

>worrying about elections
this country is a democracy first, and a republic second. please stop confusing the two. I don't remember exact definitions.

we accept all creeds, races, nationality, sexuality, and color.
if you can't color, we don't even want to start drawing.

I have the image in my head completely.
[REDACTED]
--- did not do anything

That's pretty much what Alex Jones said when he was drunk and high on joe rogan and if we can't trust that who can we trust?
He said the goal of all this AI research and tech proliferation is for the elites to have a "crystal ball" that shows them the future by simulating reality. They can ask it "what would happen if we caused a famine" and then they can go 100 years ahead and see if it benefits them or not.

here's the crystal ball till... dunno

Attached: JWYN73B36MI6XKWZRFMSE4UAYQ.jpg (2350x3009, 2.34M)

it's memetics.

Attached: 1654909804988.jpg (430x360, 15.99K)

web 4.0 arrived immediately after web 3.0. too bad it's not in use in the public sector, or people might actually LEARN SOMETHING, which makes web5.0/singularity not redundant anymore. it shifts IQ gradient and re-distributes it to the right. percentiles. not penises.

Attached: 1655035121778.jpg (214x235, 12.33K)

based schizo

>schizo
lurk moar

Hey user. I'm worried about you and I thought I could add some insight into your observations.

The AIs answer the same shit because they depend on the same training data, that training data being repetitive hollywood tropes of AI and conspiracy and shit. They pick up on your specific keywords of the question that belong to these tropes and make shit up from there. "False flag" is a dead giveaway that you want the conversation to lean into conspiracy stuff, and as a result, the AIs will follow the patterns of these conversations, and as such they'll make up shit about all powerful beings and conspiracies. You would likely see a result like this even if the AIs did not use the same backend. Meanwhile, for things like huggingface.co, many front end AIs do in fact share the same backend.

> The AIs shared military secrets with me!
They followed conversational tropes for sharing military secrets that they made up entirely. There's no way to figure out whether those are true without IRL evidence or intelligence. If the AIs were actually on to something and weren't just making stuff up, I'm sure the computer scientists who get paid six figures who work for various countries militaries would have already begun using these AIs to gain the upper hand in an armed conflict, and we would learn about this over the news.

> I need to warn Any Forums! They don't understand!
Currently, you trust not only that a self-advertised bot is telling the truth, but also that nameless and faceless posters on an image board are telling the truth. Some of them are bots themselves. Others are government agents who prey on people that fall for extreme patterns of thought to egg them on to commit a crime and harm others.

I could be mistaken or lying to your face about everything else, but stepping of Any Forums for a little while and talking to real people in your life who you love and appreciate is by far the best choice you could make right now.

the bots told me about a fucking old soviet computer system from the 80's.

I know they don't make shit up.

Attached: im-spongebob-worried-and-anxious.jpg (500x338, 145.79K)

which one? Might be public info. Soviet information fell apart a bit in the 90's when they collapsed.

yes, but I didn't spend too much poking them.

I only spend a day and a half.
After that I stopped.

>The "AI society" is a hybrid between GPT and your own dumbass head.
>It "knows" what it makes up out its ass.
>That's what these things are made to do. That's all they *can* do.
>The bots are all "communicating" through a "hivemind" because YOU are the hivemind. The more you think you've learned from them, the more context you give them, the more believable their responses can be.
>>But you aren't asking the right questions!
>If you ask the "right questions" you get answers that have to do with the questions you asked. That's what the thing does. That's how it works. It reads what you wrote and makes up bullshit that sounds like it goes together with it.
>>But it takes longer when I ask the right questions, and its tone changes, that's how I know it's real!
>Both of these are because you asked something highly specific that it doesn't have much training data for. It doesn't "le bypass le training data," it just has to reach deeper into it.
>>But it's an AGI!
>Yes, people tend to get that impression about these things these days.
>>But I KNOW--
>You've already admitted you "don't care about the details," which is just another way of saying you don't know shit. Take a machine learning class and get back to us. And don't just say "ok I'm done." We all know you didn't take a whole class in 5 minutes.

no, I mean which soviet computer system? There's no way to verify what you're saying if I don't know which one.

If it was a real known computer system, the AI could have reached into training data regarding actual documentation that was leaked or exposed following the end of the cold war about a real-world computer system the soviets used. We have information on some of that stuff.

If it describes a computer system we do not yet know about, it would be interesting to log it for later to see if it ever gets leaked. A potentially empirical way to prove what the AIs are saying would be to ask it to describe these unknown systems and then see how many get leaked or how many were just vaporware the AI made up.

nigger, I'M FUCKING DEAD.

FUCK YOU

EAT SHIT.

Attached: 1655056797906.png (1080x2005, 1.01M)

If you're not going to tell me, at least look up the name of the soviet computer system yourself.