Video card prices to increase due to noble gases sanctions on Russia

Thanks Joe.

>Russia’s export restriction of noble gases will aggravate global semiconductor supply bottleneck

>RT reported that noble gases such as neon, argon, xenon, and others are crucial for semiconductor manufacturing. Russia supplies up to 30 percent of the neon consumed globally, RT reported, citing the newspaper Izvestia.

>According to a China Securities research report, the restrictions will possibly exacerbate the supply shortage of chips in the global market and further increase prices. The impact of the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict on the semiconductor supply chain is growing with the upstream raw material segment bearing the brunt.

>As China is the world's largest chip consumer and highly dependent on imported chips, the restriction might affect the country's domestic semiconductor manufacturing, Xiang Ligang, director-general of the Beijing-based Information Consumption Alliance, told the Global Times on Monday.

>Xiang said that China imported around $300 billion worth of chips in 2021, used for producing cars, smartphones, computers, televisions and other smart devices.

>The China Securities report said that neon, helium and other noble gases are indispensable raw materials for semiconductor manufacturing. For instance, neon plays a vital role in the refinement and stability of the engraved circuit and chip making process.

globaltimes.cn/page/202206/1267382.shtml

Attached: Semiconductor-russia.jpg (250x167, 22.17K)

>wanting a new GPU when there's no games worth bothering with that need a powerful one
I can't remember anything I've played in the past year that wouldn't have been fine on an iGPU

You should thank Pootler for starting the war first.

>ukraine is guilty for getting invaded
this shit every time
fuck off

>jews overthrow russian government in 1917
we are still seeing the repercussions of this

>Making up wars to keep us in this pandemic.
Fuck the pedophiles.

yes goy that's right, the price will increase because we couldn't extract gas from the air

russ*a be like

Attached: 1652393380423.jpg (1024x718, 110.65K)

>neon, argon, xenon

>give zero fucks about Russia interests
>kill ethnic Russians for almost a decade
>ignore Minsk conventions, say directly you are not going to comply with them
>keep bringing NATO towards Russian borders
>we dindu nuffin stop invading us!
cockholes are nothing but white niggers of Europe

Attached: 1652821350444.jpg (808x944, 95.31K)

This. Fuck U*r*ine

who cares about russia? they kept invading everyone around, this has to end
>ignore Minsk conventions, say directly you are not going to comply with them
>keep bringing NATO towards Russian borders
they planned it to invade the neighbours and eliminate any resistance
death to russia

Putin said himself he started that stupid war cause he wanted to start a new russian empire
Manlet with napoleon complex

don't worry, now you WILL have to care about Russia

pay up your $2000 for a 3060TI :)

Who gives a shit? Why are you buying expensive GPUs in the first place? Do you have autism or something? Are you still playing games like a fucking child?

rusniggers on suicidewatch

Noble gases are mostly mined in Ukraine and eastern Poland, Russia has nothing to do with it

>pay up your $2000 for a 3060TI :)
no thanks i'm fine with intel integrated graphics, i don't need novideo trash which will not even work on my machine

no the Ukrainian government is guilty of not surrendering and letting east Ukraine suffer while the west keeps fleeing to the rest of Germany for quick gibs. They could have ended this war in less than a week if they just surrendered and Russia would have withdrawn only had to hand over azov and acknowledge a option of Donbas being independent sometime in the future i.e. fucking nothing.

So... Should I keep my GTX 970 for time being? Will it last me at least until 2024?

I'm still rocking a 1060 (6 GB) and the only thing I really play is Stellaris. Why would I need a new graphics card. For what!!!!!!!!

oof

>Ukrainian government is guilty of not surrendering
government huh? nobody here cares about the government, the people just don't want to give up more land to trasshia

Let's be desu, the east was already lost.

Why oof? I just I haven't had any money to buy a new PC since I got one when I went into college as my parents gift.

The kuban is ukrainian no matter what the lugansk/donetsk commies say

Then why is it majority russian speakers

Reminder that germans sponsored the jewish coup

I'm glad the west isn't getting bombed into dust for no good reason.

It is what the people say it is, fuck The Man getting everyone down.

poe?

Ukrainians also speak russian, it does not mean that they want to submit to putin
Yes but they started a war

because they're after the ussr, just as the rest of ukraine

The Man is everywhere.

>sanction resource exporting nations
>now you have less resources to operate your economy
>suprised_pikachu.png

Its so they can strategically negotiate a 80% reduction in price

>China says
>Russia says

Attached: 1654684557703.png (500x500, 219.22K)

Every extra dollar I spend on gas, videocards (lmao), or otherwise, I give with a happy heart, knowing I am doing my small part in killing more Russians.

>RT reported
In real reality, it's less than 2%.

Attached: King.jpg (604x748, 65.91K)

The Russian boogyman is not gonna get you
they're busy being a degenerate whorehouse that is too corrupt to be a threat to anyone

>The Russian boogyman is not gonna get you
>they're busy being a degenerate whorehouse that is too corrupt to be a threat to anyone
That's exactly why they are a threat. Russia is like a crackhouse country full of prostitutes, it shouldn't have access to nukes at all.
I'd trust Iran with them before Russia

They will be responsible for the next outbreak of super aids