Why are so many of you white?

Why are so many of you white?

Attached: blacktiktoker.png (772x888, 482.48K)

>she

I was born white

i specifically work in fields that exclude black women.

Whiteness is a social construct

literally this

stupid question OP
go ask nonwhites why they are not into tech

She looka likea man

>go ask nonwhites why they are not into tech
"Technology is bad" is always the answer.

Technology is obviously the yoke of oppression the white people use to keep everyone else down.

can we see her accomplishments so I can scrutinize them? I can't find them

It's obviously just a black woman problem though, plenty of Pajeets and other minorities in tech.

Drive down any city's MLK Boulevard. It'll be an unsafe, impoverished hellhole notably worse than the rest of the city. You won't see a a computer scientist or an engineer or even anything aiming way lower like a city maintenance worker. You'll see drug dealers, prostitutes, gang members and homeless addicts. Yes, there are outliers but they are exactly that, outliers. They tend to flee these areas at first opportunity.

People like to pretend that that environment creates shitty people but they're putting the cart before the horse. Shitty people created that shitty environment.

This self-edvidence of this is so apparent and explains why left-wing types get so bent out of shape by "gentrification". They think there is some magical force keeping keeping certain neighborhoods impoverished and whites moving into black/latino containment zones and fixing them up destroys that narrative.

Attached: 1654008094292.jpg (800x1000, 95.8K)

I only work in tech to work with white people, except now its all fucking Indians. Conferences are the last bastion against these cretins

Probably nothing related to programming. These are their current job vacancies.

Attached: jobs.png (818x705, 49.12K)

White-acting black foid applies critical analysis inherited from peers to interpret general anxiety as intimidation, probably with a White supremacist origin or something. More news at 11.

Half of this board at any given point is seething about Indians in tech. Just face it, whites in tech are very problematic

Not sure, nigresses are the least feminine race

Not an american.

This, get that chud out of there.

this ape looks disabled

cry more. at least she can go to her black family and black friends in her black neighborhood. try being a minority no matter where you go on the entire planet.

there is literally nothing stopping these women from going to these conferences other than their own insecurities