Can i enlarge my dick with this

Can i enlarge my dick with this

Attached: 20220221_223005.jpg (2144x3492, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20102448/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25809129/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, but you can get ED from doing it.

No because it will never actually make more tissue just stretch out the existing tissue so badly that you can never get fully erect and your dick becomes spongy

Supposedly yes, there are a few published studies showing effectiveness. Just make sure you're warmed up each time and take it really slow and gradual. Your erection quality is the barometer, if it suffers, take a few days off

dont do it , just lose weight /belly fat its the only thing that has worked for me

No because you're retarded and post this all the time.

>hair

all of these "studys" arent real, u are going to get peyronie's disease

Attached: 20200924_154239.jpg (2214x1869, 1.73M)

Just lose weight you lazy lard-ass motherfucker

You stupid dumb fuck. Just pay for surgery.

Yeah, also make sure to try jelqing and vacuum pumps. They totally won't give you ED and a host of other dick injuries.
Don't let your dreams stay dreams user, go get the dick that you deserve.

I’ve got Peyronies, it’s not a big deal honestly. I mean I wish I didn’t have it but it’s not ruining my life or anything.

hehe

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20102448/

>Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05).

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25809129/
>At 6-month follow-up, a mean gain of 1.7 ± 0.8, 1.3 ± 0.4, and 1.2 ± 0.4 cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively (all P values < 0.001). During the off treatment period, there were no significant changes in penile lengths.

he's going to get peyronie's disease from something that fixes peyronie's disease?

Can you enlarge your dick with that guy's dick? Maybe...

Not that user, but..

>1st link
No sample size, no measurement of erect penises which is the actual measure that people care about, modest results all around, it even suggests to perform other studies because this one basically found nothing other than placebo effect and modest gains in metrics that few people care about (flaccid and stretched).

>2nd link
Minuscule sample size, modest results.

No long term data on both studies, no indication about how strong the device should be set to stretch, no comparison between more stretchers, no details on how the erectile function is measured afterwards.

I mean, if this makes people cope better then more power to them, but 6hrs a day for months?? For such a tiny increase? What's the point of trying to make your dick bigger if you have to give up on life in order to put scaffolding around your crotch? People aren't going to notice your chad dick from outside and oh boy I can't imagine the confidence boost of having to wake up and install a retarded contraption on your dick for almost half of your waking hours, for half a year.
I literally cannot see any benefit in this torture, not to mention all the alleged side effects that this technique may or may not create. Are people seriously willing to give up that much time, risk that many injuries, watch themselves with a medieval torture device on their dick every day, for a fucking single centimetre of gain??

You're dick isn't small you just are fat as fuck so it's hidden in your pubic fat. Lose the weight, gain the length

i don't think you understand how mitosis works...

yeah, you will get a flaccid long dick, but you will lose the ability to have a proper boner. if that's what you wish for then proceed.

Attached: 1627898109894.jpg (628x380, 28.63K)

you are just too fat

Can attest to the fat theory, my penis is like 5.5" and it used to be 6.5" it still kinda is if I push the skin back but fat makes your dick little