Dalle2

So unfortunately these assholes aren't releasing their model to the public and even worse, not even releasing the exact details of how it works. Typical greedy monopolistic scum. But it's quite sad given the potential of such technology.

My question for the machine learning anons on Any Forums... what's to stop "just anyone" from making their own dalle.2 type thing? Is it not possible to train our own models and release them to the public, open sourcing it to everyone?

Attached: dalle2.jpg (766x309, 13.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dalle2/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it doesn't exist user, ask yourself, if dalle2 exists why doesn't anyone have access to it yet? why are there only 10-20 images supposedly generated by it and nothing more? It's literally vaporware to fool investors into thinking openai have some kind of magical ai that they don't.

>what's to stop "just anyone" from making their own dalle.2 type thing
A curated dataset, the architecture of the neural network, patience to traine a model with billions of parameters and a GPU with an enormous amount of RAM to run the model.

This. The official results are a billion times better than the shit it produces on the website. It doesnt even compare

>So unfortunately these assholes aren't releasing their model to the public
nobody wants it. it's absolute trash.
> not even releasing the exact details of how it works
people were able to figure out how it's functioning, how they're censoring data, how they've skewed results in a certain way to not offend people. if they released all that data then people would realize it's merely smoke and mirrors that utilized some search engine for scraping images. they deliberately morphed faces into monstrosities just so people couldn't use it for that purpose. as it currently stands: Any Forums users are smarter than artificial intelligence algorithms trained by apparent monkeys.

What if all of /G got together and made a bot net?

>what's to stop "just anyone" from making their own dalle.2 type thing?
resources, it's expensive

as long as the results are not curated and filtered to fit some cancerous human ideology then it would be a great success. human morals and feelings will keep ai as a meme subject unless those faggots drop dead or neck themselves, otherwise the best we're going to get are chat bots and image morphing software that is tightly bound by human beliefs and feelings.

Why should they release it right now?
What do they owe you?

Attached: ddv.jpg (999x1062, 242.5K)

nobody wants it, genius. it's garbage. you think ai hasn't advanced far enough to generate faces at low resolution? it can do it with no problem at all. look at danny's face. the training data is garbage. you couldn't pay people to download a copy of it.

>small model worse than big model, monkey bik surprise
Imagen paper has comparisons to dalle2, which implies all you need to get your hands on the big model is shekels.

t. asshurt artist about to be unemployed

>t. asshurt artist about to be unemployed
garbage training data that can't get faces or anything right, just to entertain low iq nigger monkeys such as yourself, isn't going to make anyone unemployed, it isn't going to get anyone a job. what a fucking retard. even your tiny nigger brain could produce better training data, and you're an illiterate dumb fuck.

Attached: grxdrilrdu291.png (1024x1024, 1.62M)

Attached: file.png (1238x1328, 2.19M)

it's kind of ironic how they claim that granting people access to uncurated models is "unethical" when in reality it's curating the models to fit their agenda that is unethical.

Why are liberals so fucking evil, Any Forums?

bro this is the budget remake, go look up some dalle-2 results and seethe

>go look up some dalle-2 results and seethe

dalle2 results are fake brainlet

>bro we can do it trust us here's 20 pics to prove it

It's better that way in general. I have access anyways.

>closed/proprietary is better

god I hate nu-Any Forums

The fuck is going on here?

ah neat a schizo

>company claims it has something
>doesn't actually give anyone access to it
>claims it can generate unlimited images on the fly
>only produce 50 or so examples EVER after months
>trust us goyim, we have it it's real

I bet you're vaccinated too, don't lie

reddit.com/r/dalle2/
you are a schizo

OK user, generate this image for me:

a small frog with diamonds for eyes sitting on the tip of a pen.

As soon as _you_ do this, I'll believe it exists. Until then, it doesn't. I'm waiting user.

>I bet you're vaccinated too
you have to go back to Any Forums