NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: dogfuckerresponsibleforfatasseswithsmartwatches.png (579x671, 361.98K)

>Your Smartwatch
my what now?

Imagine using a heart rate monitor

waawrrr yow cuwent heawt wate is one hundwed and fouwteen beats pew minute = 0w< =

ywnbac

Based Any Forums, fpbp.

The same ones that suck ass and are widely inaccurate? Wow so fucking surprised

Attached: 103857288422.jpg (334x393, 17.48K)

>do thing
>get famous not for the thing you did, but for the fact that you did it while being a mentally ill sexual degenerate

Attached: 1649576206911.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

Of course it was, anyone with a half a brain would realize it's inaccurate as fuck and you shouldn't even be trying to do medical stuff with consumer electronics.
Furries have no legal or moral compass, hence they have no qualms doing such bullshit.
It's all perfectly logical.

My what?

>your smartwatch
i use an analog watch like a white (european) man should

Attached: 8v0kJSy2ha.jpg (394x656, 56.54K)

>smartwatch
only retard want use glowing watch

>Your Favorite Voice Synthesis Software Was Developed by a Ponyfag
So what? Why would you care what the authors are like, as long as it doesn't affect quality of the product? Unless you want to feel smug about that fact, because you're into furry or pony or whatever stuff, in which case that's fun.

Imagine if there were a billion articles on "wow, this tech brought to you by a slightly awkward heterosexual white guy"

>american
>white

Attached: LKQyWbNqth.gif (500x375, 2.44M)

>Imagine if there were a billion articles on "wow, this tech brought to you by a slightly awkward heterosexual white guy"
but there were! they were bundled into a collection and sold as "wired" magazine.

Because it's the current year you cannot separate the author and their work and the moment the author does a nono you are supposed to destroy all your belongings relating even marginally to said author.

Your portable botnet

And how many of them were published with a "YAY LOOK AT WHAT STRAIGHT WHITE PEOPLE DID!!" headline?

but i already have one?

Attached: 4fxJtRFSxRMGs6yUsjhrkS-1200-80-1146677210.jpg (1200x675, 100.28K)

if you're in wired magazine then that's just implied, there's no need for a title to highlight it.

>people really are like this
Weird. Thanks for explanation user.

Furrys are still disgusting degenerates.
I'm not going to stop using something just because the technology was developed by someone with severe mental problems.

>a white (european) man
should be mechanical as well

I am White
I am not an amerimutt
I am never using botnet watch

Attached: rKPtjBSUmauE.jpg (694x714, 35.32K)

>Because it's the current year you cannot separate the author and their work and the moment the author does a nono you are supposed to destroy all your belongings relating even marginally to said author.
yeah, i can't do that. i don't give a fucking shit what anyone does in their private life or what they say.