Does anal with a femboy feel better than pussy? I can't stop thinking about it

Does anal with a femboy feel better than pussy? I can't stop thinking about it
>inb4 do anal with a girl
Yea but I read it's different since boys have a prostate so they get way more into it and it feels different

Attached: 1329E00F-68C9-4918-A4C4-65B9ADB56225.gif (496x368, 1.8M)

Attached: 1ACC9440-8026-4517-BD57-6094CC394653.gif (320x200, 559.72K)

why dont you have sex with a faggot to find out?

Shit literally comes out of there. That’s disgusting

Yea but gifs like that really make me wonder what it would feel like to put my penis in there

It's a lot tighter usually

You've done it?

He is not a femboy, he is just a cute boy, and yes boys are great. He is hot.

That's bullshit, you can say the same thing to girls as piss.

MODS MODS MODS

You’re the biggest fucking idiot ever, If you weren’t such a faggot virgin you would know that piss comes out of a seperate hole, plus, piss is better than shit. The surface area is cleaned which means the small urethra won’t bother from having normal sex. The asshole however, no one goes inside it and cleans it with soap, only the surface hole itself can be clean.

Its tighter for sure but so are a lot of things so it doesnt necessarily feel better in my experiences.
I lose interest in having sex pretty fast so between lubing up, fingering, trying to fit it in and back to trying to fit to having it plop out and changing positions over and over...nothing beats pussy.
Makeout, shes ready to go. Rub her up, shes ready. Lick her if need be and you're good to go. Way less hassle and 100% feels better.

Saying different and you're either 100% gay or have mental issues, meaning it's more about being in the dominating a weaker male headspace than feeling better physically.

You know that you clean your butt before
buttsecks right? It's not a big deal.

I already know they are coming from seperate holes, idiot. Still lots of people say girls' pussy smell and taste like piss, that's gross.

In the other hand, boys' hole is so yummy, cute boys are almost always clean and even if they are not, they are fuckin hot, I can eat their holes. Now fuck off

b00t is definitely a femboy. He might even be trans

Attached: 5C1984B0-CC7F-4DE6-8DFA-37CBD8D4212F.gif (320x557, 1.97M)

Femboy is more like boys wearing girl shit, I see a cute boy there, not a femboy or trap.

omgz..do want..

Ever heard of boy-moding? He is a femboy 100%
Everyone does that's why he disappeared

Attached: 742F49D8-A509-4F59-9D41-097224E87394.jpg (691x907, 115.27K)

Now that's a femboy look yes

Dude, anal is anal. I don't like anal because even will shit tons of lube, it hurts my dick. I don't have a huge cock.
>If you enjoy giving anal you are a faggot. Just accept it.

have your bottom wear a buttplug before or
use a dildo on them for a while before you
take over to loosen them up more..

I've read anal with boys is very different

Attached: 8B7D675C-22AC-4B9F-A1B8-4776F55F30FD.gif (656x368, 1.9M)