Hello /B

Hello /B..

Back again hippie flipping tonight, let’s talk drugs and magic

Attached: 56E00AC0-5731-4CA0-A688-FF66B5893B73.jpg (2016x1512, 1.18M)

have a nice trip

i;m glad i bought 2 dozen tropical islands for less than $2 each 20 years ago. Sad that i probably missed all the other duals for sale and probably just caught the end.

magic is good

As an expert in magic I can tell that tarot card is weird. Would like to see what the magician, the hermit and the hanged man look like.

Very smart move! I always hope
To stumble on to an old collection loaded with duals. I never get upset when I pull a rare land, the good ones have value and hold.

Thanks!

hope the reserved list stands and all of WOTCs faggy secrtet lairs fuck off.
no appreciation for eexclusive content. they said when chronicles came out it woudl never happen again and now it is the standard.
only old cards are worth buying

i used to buy old collections a decade ago. they awlways had value. but now there is all sorts of fakes and nonsense so i dunno...

I’m not sure only old cards are worth buying, but as far as new cards go it’s hard to fathom anything current having values like the old stuff.

I haven’t purchased any secret lair drops but some have been VERY TEMPTING!

its more about the reserved list.
Anything not on that will be printed into oblivion if even slightly good.
What i hate is they create new shit like street fighter and that gay zombie shit. magic should be completely separated from that.

Hey I haven’t heard that term since raving in the 90s. Good times

well they can reprint anything into oblivion so nothing matters.

I’ve been holding a play set of Chalice of the Void and I was so mad when it got reprinted. Value seems to steady rising again though thankfully.

Only one i was close to was Bob Ross lands, but i won't support WOTCs faggotry.

yeah would be good if they kept to their own rather than shitty theme cashgrabs

thats pretty much what made me stop caring.
Having to pay special money at one specific time to be the best is the antihesis of what magic should be.

what up dude? im the guy that recommended that shit last night. howd it go?

Agree, it is silly. I typically only play sealed or draft for competition. Constructed stuff is mostly “type 1” friendly play with my buddies and I.

It’s pretty damn good imo. Lot of folks said because is was dark it was shitty, but .15 last night and tonight got me rolling nice with hardly any jaw clench. I’ll be scooping more of this asap.

I play new draft, vintage cube, edh, and ironman. Kinda want to move to vintage ironman with only pre 2000 cards.

Attached: ironman2.png (1904x112, 13.94K)

you need to hold stuff from last century. anything else will get printed into oblivion

theyre tripping but i will say ive never seen any that color. but iv seen everything from blue to yellow to pink tints. and they were all killer. just part of the processing. but if a point or two got you a good ass roll then thats some good shit. idk how you get past that jaw clenching shit tho lol. my mouth feels like a battlefield the day after a roll. the shrooms kinda help tho thats why i was always partial to hippyflipping. glad the shit wasnt bunko man. a good hallucinogens/molly dealer is a hard thing to find.

>Update
you're not kidding! I can get fungus all day but paper and MDMA are almost nonexistent here, That's why I was so caught off guard with what I got last night and came here to confirm.

LMFAO!!! Can't imagine a game of that size!

i play ironman every year, These days my deck is probably over 15000 cards.
We play 4 player multiplayer