Is having a curfew at 19 years old a normal thing or are my parents unnaturally controlling?

Is having a curfew at 19 years old a normal thing or are my parents unnaturally controlling?

Attached: 1645473003076.jpg (189x192, 13.83K)

their house their rules. if you don't like it, stop being a retard and move out

Why are you in your parents house at 19

Why are you still living at home at 19?

Fucking loser.

Why would you leave your parent’s house at 19? Moving out is fucking retarded, and a meme made up by Kikes to destroy families and make money off shitty real estate

not exactly normal but they can do whatever they want as long as you're under their roof

>dude waste thousands of dollars a year on a place because, uh, just do it okay!

enjoy it while you can because when its gone...its gone forever

Attached: 6574546543.png (640x479, 476.2K)

>Continue to mooch off my parents as an adult but whine about their rules.

Literally the worst generation of humans in the history of the planet.

Got friends? Find a place that will allow you all to roommate.

Your parents are older and built a small place of security and comfort. One day you'll realize the sacredness of it.
If you have a job, make sure you save up as much money as you can while you live with your parents.

It isn't if that 19 year old is still living with their parents in their parents house. Especially if they don't pay rent or have a separate residence on the same property.

Look at it from their perspective.
They don't want to be freaked out in the middle of the night that they are about to die to some home invader because you came creeping in at 3 am.
They just want to be able to have peace and security in their own home after a certain hour.

Another factor is, since you are still living with them and still a dependent, they still feel responsible for your safety. If you are out running the streets during the witching hours they will worry they aren't making sure you are safe.

The way that you show you are able to be responsibly for your own safety is by moving out, taking care of your self, and demonstrating responsibility.
Only through your actions will they get it through their head that you aren't a kid anymore and can actually take responsibility for yourself. But as long as you act like a dependent they will treat you like one.

fpbp

Boomers were and still are worse.
The actual boomers, not last year's meme boomers.

you arent an adult so i wont consider you one

Nope. Boomers were shit, but they accomplished a few things beyond making Adderall makers and cell phone providers extremely wealthy, which is about only thing Zoomers will ever accomplish.

lol, your a lil bitch

Unnaturally controlling, they want to show you the door without actually kicking you out so that when you are older you may "thank them" by being obedient and gentile as fuck.

This is poor parenting skills and they are going to tell you that they did all this because they love you.

Love is something that you can fell. If you dont feel your parents loved you it's because they didn't.

Let them know that their style of education was the worst.

Attached: GreenAnon.jpg (578x691, 81.81K)

I don’t remember when my curfew ended. I think there might have been one at 17 when I got my car but I kept pushing it and by 19 I don’t think it was really a thing. Also, all of these people telling you to move out are boomers or larping neets. I moved out at 25 after college when I could actually get a decent place. What is your curfew? If it is 8pm you’re a little faggot. If it’s midnight then honestly might now be a bad thing.

When is it?

Just explain to your dad that you will have to court your mom into have sex with you, unless you are allowed to go interact with girls outside of the home.

Im moving out in a week. Good place to rent cheap cuz it's from a family member. Only moving out because its close to my school and fuck these gas prices.

The rules aren't bad and im quite self sufficient, they just don't see that yet. I just have an issue because I'll be going to visit my gf some days and there will be shitty driving contortions and whatnot, and I'll be 5-10 mins after curfew and they shit bricks. Meanwhile I'm gunning it 120mph down the highway to get there on time lmao. Moving out next week either way.

This

Maybe it exists if they cover your bills?
Welcome to inflation of rent and rotten wages.

Don’t you mean, this

I was staying out all night but the time I was 15. My parents were cool.

Wow I never saw it in that way. Seriously though, they aren't bad parents, but they aren't good parents yk? Like my father was a provider and my mother took care of me but as a child they never took those steps that make those core memories of childhood, wonderful to dwell on. Like my father would never invite me out to play ball or some shit, or have me sit down with him to learn a skill or talk about important boy stuff like getting chicks. I've learnt handyman skills but that's because he would get cross if I didn't volunteer to help with household repairs and stuff. He would kind of be In a pissy mood. My mother was like all mother's, but every man knows one needs a father who is a true father to learn to be a true man when Young. So basically, yes ur correct some shitty parenting skills that now as I'm almost 20, have to make up for by my own means. Dissapointing but that's life, some people get what they need and some need to find it themselves.

11 pm but like they get super pissy when I'm late by like 5-10 mins. Today I've been cut off from the family Insurance so I'll need to get another one for my car tmrw.

That's a good way to tick him off lol. And get me immediately BTFO'd out the house. Reminds me of a specific Any Forums "scooby doo lamp" post from back in the day....

That sounds nice. I was the kid who never went to parties because
1) I was not socially "there" with others
2) I never even gave a shit in terms of trying to advance socially because my parents wouldn't say no specifically, but they would tell me to be home at some faggot time like 8 or 9 so I never bothered asking. Ur parents sound chill.

Do you live in a dangerous area? Or is it the opposite, the kind of place where there's nothing to do generally but smoke weed/do drugs?