Is true that they are infinite multiverses and that quantic reborn is unavoidable?

Is true that they are infinite multiverses and that quantic reborn is unavoidable?

Attached: 1645552903181.jpg (736x653, 88.12K)

Bitch looks like a baby version of Brooke Shields

That's cuz it is Brooke Shields

lol

If you keep down the rabbit hole you're gonna end up like that one reddit fag who killed himself over this waste of time theory, trying to end his life in all parallels just to have continued living in an alternate multiverse. Stupid shit. Too many butterfly effects to consider. It's like a child drawing outside the lines.

I am the only soul in all universes and I must live every life in every universe before I have learned enough to move up to the next level.

But you already did man, you already did

No

tl;dr No

lol, you have the source of the redit fag that killed himsilf for being a schizo paranoid?

"The egg"?

How do you know for sure?

It is true.
It is also untrue.

No data, no truth.

Why?

Retarded, there wasn't data of the existence of other galaxies and suns, etc before and is true

>is true
Is true now. Wasn't true then.
Truth's about human knowledge, not some absolute state of existence that some mythical omniscience sees

She's pretty.

Nah was truth before we just don't knew it

Krs one does a good job talking about this stuff. Surprisingly

Got proof of that. No. Because there's no knowledge past the limit of knowledge.

We know now that there were other universes out there then, but back then they had no idea of what a galaxy even was and no knowledge of them, so no truth then.

We don't make the truths they exist long before us

Chepita.

Attached: Uoooh!.png (333x372, 50.24K)

>they exist long before us
Got proof of that?

>Is true that they are infinite multiverses
The reality of it when you actually get into the science and hard math of it is the multiverse hypothesis is very unlikely. Even proponents of it usually admit it's unlikely.
It's just super fun to think about which is why it caught on in popculture.

>that quantic reborn is unavoidable
That isn't a real thing. It is woo made up by new age people who use quantum terminology and jargon to obfuscate their made up shit.
Empirically speaking "you" ends at death.