How can i look more fuckable?

how can i look more fuckable?

Attached: CD36FB54-7279-4980-A783-754EE546EC78.jpg (3079x2316, 1.83M)

Shave a little better. Nice balls, though.

thx user, and yes. I should go for waxing or something. :S Using razor every other day is exhausting

Wanna post more or nah?

laser hair removal

by posting a pic of you getting fucked

Holes look better with a cock in them

Killing yourself might help

Wax strips are pretty affordable and much more effective for hair removal. You can also pour small amounts of Nair on a washcloth and very carefully wipe the areas that you want to depilate. Then rinse it off with a cold shower. I'd recommend leaving your bush, though. It burns like hell on the balls. Maybe just trim that part with an electric buzzer with a guard. Many now find trims sexier than hairless on the groin. Just be careful and never go above the chest, unless you want to go bald where you want hair. Tips courtesy of my ex.

This. Also, exercise. You either need to go toned-and-firm or full plump bubble butt, because as it is your ass is blobby and unpleasant.

thank you user friends, i noted it down.

I wish I had a someone that could schedule my life and i could become the perfect toy for him in return. I only care about pleasuring other men. It’s the best. Am I self harming in some way? Why am i like that?

You should really work on sounding more fuckable. If the lights are off then your appearance doesn't matter as much, but being a lewd slutty boy is what turns people on

It’s way of relaxation to me. It’s exhausting to think about stuff all the time.

I hate my life though, I don’t want to be a faggot.

True. I hope I will be of good use to other men.

You ever milk a cock before?

I wish, but i’m too scared. I live in relatively homophobic country, I don’t want to get beat up. I haven’t even come out yet, it’d be the end of me. So everything has to happen abroad. Difficult situation to be in. :(

What about online? You ever make an user cum?
Chatroom? Videocams? Anything like that?

Now that I’m still studying, I can at least prepare myself. I have high demands on myself. I still have a lot to work for.

All the time. That’s so much fun, but it’s not always easy to find someone that I can fully submit myself to. Also IRL i think it’d be so much better, especially when you can feel that somebody touches you etc.

oil up, a shiny ass is infinitely more hot

I honestly do it only to pleasure others. I really don’t care how other look like or who they are, they don’t even need to send anything. I just want to make them happy. Which makes me sometimes wonder if i’m not just narcissistic or something.

u r a faget

Attached: istockphoto-97764410-1024x1024.jpg (782x1024, 309.9K)

user guys love cumming. You can find plenty of people who want to be drained by you online.
I would imagine real life is better yeah

:( It is so sad though. I sometimes wish I could turn off my sexual thoughts completely. I don’t want to be that. I already looked up the options, but most have lots of side effects. :/

get rid of all that hair. get a tan. and eat more chicken so that ass gets nice and juicy. having said all that id probly still fuck you as is.

Hot. Good boy~