1. I hate trans

1. I hate trans.
B) Trans is made up nonsense.
Thirdly, nazis wouldn't even do this to labor camp prisoners

Attached: female trans.jpg (844x865, 211.43K)

you are a fucking retard if that's the war you devote yourself to. Tesla is crying over you too.

It's far from a war when the majority of one side necks themselves on a consistent basis

would it be gay to touch the one on the left? it's clearly not a real penis. But it reminds me of my bull dogs old tail. He just recently died, and I'd like to be reminded of the little pup

if you transphobes don't consider these real penises, then why wouldn't you want to caress them? If they're not real penises then go ahead and worship/cuddle it then. Huh? You dont want to? maybe its because you acknowledge that they're real penises and you incels just want to make fun of transgender people as a deflection of your own personal insecurities.

that's just sad

That's how you get a mouth full of blood and pus when a stitch pops.

>caress a disgusting fatty blob
>risk getting pus and piss on your hands
i dont like touching penises but that doesnt mean i like touching disgusting blobs filled with goo

OPs just mad a trans man has a bigger dick than them.

who gives a fuck? how does it affect you? if some bitch always felt like a man and decides to get a fake dick and is then much happier and more likely to be a productive person why the fuck not.

i have some reservations regarding transgender competition in sports which i believe hasn't yet been fairly formalized. other than that, again, who the fuck cares? nobody is going to go showing you their fake dick anyways

It would make far more sense just to get one of these.

Attached: Strap-on.png (480x446, 270.86K)

Attached: WHO.THE.HELL.CARES...jpg (720x540, 69.82K)

the mentally ill don't see it that way and doctor's are supposed to be moral lol

If you staple a hot dog to your filthy cunt, I wouldnt to touch that either. Get help, the medical industry is failing you.

lol what the fuck
who the hell would envy this shit

anyways whats your pronouns

One doesn't rush to have sex 2 days after surgery. You have to give it time to heal, fuckface

i personally think doctors just see it a challenge, how far can i go.

Personally I would suck and get fucked by all 3 of these penises, especially the middle one. How is it anyone's business what someone else does?

I prefer the one on the left because of the hair

I would like to meet up with these at a glory hole. I know that I am not the only one!

lol for a party thats all about individual rights and keeping the state out of it, you sure do like to comment on individual rights and the states involvement in it.

trannies are just a lane to weed out the weak genes. if your son comes home and wants to cut off his dick after watching something in class, i got bad news for you. you are the weak genes. i say every school should teach this shit in each year. open up more opportunities for my line to advance. yeah ill have to deal with a tranny president in 40 years, but itll be fine when the other party gives my family massive tax breaks bc of our bracket.

wheat from the chaff, fuckwads.

Lets get the one on the right pumped up and in my asshole

I can't wait until they figure out a way to make them cum

the worst part is that they give them monster soup-can-girth dicks. Like if you really want to have the experience of a man, give them an average dick.

Well it would be a great experience for the bottom with that girth. Plus, no sexually transmitted diseases.

This!

Trans and those that enable it are fucking delusional. It is a vile plight on humanity. The sooner the wef begins liquidating you deluded fucks the better.

Who spends this much time and effort thinking about people they hate so much? Like y’all have LOTS of pictures of trans dick and lost them constantly. There’s a lot more to be pissed off about than a minuscule group of people

I don't hate trans dicks. I want them in my mouth and asshole. Why shouldn't they have fun as well?

Can FtM even get erections or is it just for show?

its just thigh skin.