Every father's dream with their daughters

Every father's dream with their daughters

Attached: 1643012210063.webm (704x396, 1.21M)

get help faggot

kys

Holy fuck that's so realistic it is giving me the boat feeling
There is no shota like that huh?

I hope someone shoots your head.

Are you a father op?

Why?

pedophiles will post shit like this and then people will insist we shouldn't kill pedos on sight

You gotta admit they are pretty talented tho

Why?

You will be culled with them.

Pretty soon we will get to the point when we cannot tell the difference between the real one and the fake one. It'd be a legal nightmare.

Fucking KYS

Wat

What it's the point of this thread besides getting angry (you)'s? This is why ppl trash on loli threads. Looks like you pedophilles faggots are needing a minions spam

GTFO retarded.

Seething pedo

When did b become so fucking gay

you are a childless incel,

i have a daughter and i would never harm her mentlaly or phisically like this, you are a sick fuck if you really believe it. only sociopaths without empathy would be able to imagine fucking own daughter.

you should die

immediately

get covid, im sure ur not vaxxed you dog

plz fucking hang yourself

OP stream your suicide

As you are obviously unfuckable and therefore not a parent, let me assure you that this is YOUR sick little fantasy, not that of any non brain damaged dad. You are unloved, unwanted, and obviously sick - why not do the right thing for yourself and society and kill yourself immediately? You won't be missed and the world will be a better place. No one will miss you or remember you, and a week from now you won't even be a topic of conversation amongst those who knew you. Go on. Do it. Kill yourself.

I have a daughter. I've never once thought about doing this. Get help user.

seek help

How is it harm if she consented?

Not quite. Wanting to fuck a child is one thing, but why tf would you want to fuck your own daughter? You American hicks really are a different breed why on earth are you fags so obsessed with incest?

I am perfectly fine with ruining some random girl's life for my own sexual pleasure. But you'd really ruin your own daughter's life? Good thing you are never gonna breed an actual woman in that case, you'd be a terrible parent. And let's be honest, having sex with your own offspring is just gross. Why would you want to fuck something that began life as your own sperm?

I might be a lowlife degenerate for being attracted to young girls, but you sir, are a disgrace. No wonder you faggot Yanks are all so retarded and deformed, since your genetic pools are so contaminated with incest. What a waste of space.

Attached: 1pfceefntpsz.jpg (800x723, 53.06K)

when did the moral-faggotry get so overwhelming around here