I keep hearing that this moron is "Better than Trump"

I keep hearing that this moron is "Better than Trump".

Could someone give me a reality based explanation as to why I should see him as "Better than Trump"?

Attached: DancingMonkey.jpg (470x497, 121.86K)

Hint: he isn't

Pretty obvious: the lies, the crimes, and to top it off, the literal sedition... I mean... pfffff.... wow, right?

Unlike trump he actually does funny stuff

>Biden Vs Trump
You are comparing two turds in a bowl, user.
At the end of the day, it is all just shit.

He stopped covid

He's showing Russia our strength!!

Neither of those men have any business sitting in the White House. Neither of them are leaders, terribly likeable (especially Trump) or terribly smart.

I wonder if it's an appeal to the lazy?

A: 'guy you have to watch like a hawk, because you don't trust him, might turn out to be dangerous' [Trump]
B: 'harmless dementia grandpa that can't accomplish anything' [Biden]

I'd rather have a guy in office that everybody is keeping an eye on, rather than an assumed 'safe' guy, who's administration might pull some bad shit off through everyone's negligence.

trump pulled out of foreign proxy wars and helped the economy, sleepy here smells children and hasn't stopped fauci or the NIH from being retarded

You sound like a faggot choking on aids ridden feces

Trump has set a number of horrific precedents. Dismantling the USPS in order to defeat mail in voting to tip the election in his favor. Using federal troops against American citizens. Legislating from the white house. Violating his oath of office without repercussions. Advertising from the oval office. Campaigning from the white house (expressly illegal). Appointing grossly unqualified people to major positions because they donated to him or demonstrated they would obey him above all else. He pardoned his campaign manager who was passing campaign secrets to Russian intelligence over encrypted applications. He asked Georgia to magically find over 11,000 votes. He instructed his followers to insurrection and to "fight like hell" and "be strong" as they marched on the constitutionally mandated counting of the votes.

He whined consistently about getting a third term when the loser couldn't even win a second. Then there's his love of lies and disinformation. His encouragement of white nationalism. His encouragement of covid doubters and anti-maskers.

Donald Trump and his republican allies wipe their asses with the constitution, even cheering them on as they do it.

And you sound like the faggot who's shit the previous faggot is gargling

>>I'd rather have a guy in office that everybody is keeping an eye on, rather than an assumed 'safe' guy, who's administration might pull some bad shit off through everyone's negligence.

This is the political reasoning of a third grader. It's a shame you can vote.

>Dismantling the USPS in order to defeat mail in voting to tip the election in his favor.
???
>Using federal troops against American citizens.
That were burning federal buildings.
>Legislating from the white house.
Huge issue, but this precedent was set by Obama.

Not going to bother responding to the rest because this list was not created in honest good faith.

Odd thing I've noticed, is that once the reorganization of the USPS was finished, my [post] deliveries have sped up nearly 2X on average.
Before Biden had any Opportunity to make any changes, USPS effeciency nearly doubled in my home town, actually giving Fedex & UPS a competition.

Any live human would do a better job than trump. Trump was not only one of the dumbest people to ever hold high office, he was also totally and transparently corrupt.

Attached: 1605806748352.png (1384x1116, 287.44K)

You've lost the argument once you pull out your weak, shriveled ad hominem.

How is monitoring your representative (voted for or not), 3rd grader logic?

Pulled US out of Afghanistan

>>How is monitoring your representative

This is not something that tangibly exists and is dumb third grade logic.

Then I suppose the better option then is:
Blind faith in a stranger, because they adopted X party, wonderful

Seems pre-preschool logic, toddlers trusting the nannies. Never questioning them.

No, you lost the argument when you began to be attracted to men's penises and also to eating men's poopoo. Faggot.