I used to like this guy, but now whenever I try watching his videos. they're annoying, and cringey

I used to like this guy, but now whenever I try watching his videos. they're annoying, and cringey.

Attached: James-AVGN-Attends-TooManyGames-384x480.png (384x480, 308.66K)

I think they're alright, but yea, as you turn into a grumpy old man, it's gonna be a little hard to watch

Actually its because is shitty and cringey. You have poor taste

Should I get off your lawn?

I could never get into it... There's alot of shrieking

Some of them are fucking hilarious, he has a few videos that are worth re-watching every now and then.

Same here OP, first couple of years it was good content, but after that he became cringy and started with unfunny gimmicks and sketches.

I guess he wanted to get a broad and younger audience when he started to act like fucking Adam Sandler on his videos

There are many reasons for his downfall:
>being a family guy with strong womyn wife
>jewish cucks taking part of the video editing, thus taking a part from the avgn's soul
>going full hd and shit for "better quality", killing the charm of the old videos
For me it's because he's getting old, tired and washed up. His acting is getting worse, like all the post 100 ep fake laughters, the "oooh no no no"s, the senior sighs he's doing and so on. The HD video and audio only boosts these things.

He's stated several times that he does not consider himself to be an actor. This has me to believe that the old videos were more genuine. And now, he's on full acting mode, which confirms his own words.

In conclusion, the movie, his wife and the jews took the soul of James, which affected his content. I've been following him since 2008. It hurts.

Attached: 1482654689306.png (289x214, 109.5K)

It's because you grew up. His style hasn't changed, and it appeals to teenagers/young adults who're into rude words and brash humor. Nothing to be concerned about.

Plus his style is a lot more formulaic nowadays, he just cranks out AVGN vids as a job - rather than as a passion. I still find some of his stuff funny, but his stuff was like bottled lightning. He started on SpinAttack and graduated to YouTube vids when the website was growing along with his audience, and his style / content was retro and appealed to millenials/gen x types who wanted to relive a bit of their younger years.

All that to say you've outgrown it, nothing wrong with that. Doesn't make the content bad, just means it isn't really made for you any more.

>It's because you grew up. His style hasn't changed,
>ll that to say you've outgrown it, nothing wrong with that.
>His style hasn't changed
Then why I can't stop watching his old stuff over and over again, laughing? Why I can't stand the videos from the last 4-5 years? Come on user, you can do better than that.

Cause you have an emotional attachment to stuff from 5+ years ago? He's still cursing at video games that have bullshit coded into them, he's sat on a couch, same shirt, same sorta jokes. I admit, his passion probably isn't all there. But the type of video hasn't actually changed, he's stayed utterly consistent. If he's not changed you have, learn to cope.

Start a thread about something you like then.

I stumbled in him by accident a few years ago, I was in a dark place in my life, I was drinking way to much and everything seemed so bland and run together that I couldn't ever find anything interesting. Then one night my phone just autoplays AVGN randomly and his earlier stuff was actually funny, I think iv probably watch seasons 1 through 8 dozens of times for background or sleep noise. Something about it was comforting and nostalgic, specially because I remember that simple gaming stuff.

My favorite episode will always be when the showed the making of their IKARI WARRIORS episode, the one where they are goofing off the whole time.

Wehheerre did their hair go?

But then I sobered up and went to rewatch it and found it silly. But still get comfy vibes when I here the intro for some reason.

>Then why I can't stop watching his old stuff over and over again
Nostalgia

This sort of thing came from a different era, I have no idea who would still be watching it, let alone why he'd still be doing it 12+ years later.

Attached: x165gcil6k051.jpg (800x600, 106.37K)

Lets say I agree with your women logic. So I started noticing that...oh, excuse me...So I started loosing my nostalgia around 2016. Does that mean that in 2030 I will cry to his post 2016 videos and do this nostalgia thing you talk about?

Attached: 1449306343133.png (500x437, 187.83K)

He's from a time where youtube was still good.

>His style hasn't changed
>Plus his style is a lot more formulaic nowadays
Which one is it Jimbo?

Almost as if pushing out content for almost 20 years has an impact on one's motivation and creativity

I wish I was there, to witness.

Attached: hello.jpg (357x519, 54.61K)

I wouldn't say Youtube was 'good', but people did it out of enjoyment, whereas now people start a channel with a complete production crew and marketing, it's lost the charm of people just making videos at home.

RLM is the only good thing on JewTube.

JonTron is still good.