Why don't you get married, Any Forums?

Why don't you get married, Any Forums?

Attached: 1645550057517.jpg (1148x1799, 687.98K)

Marriage and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

What they don’t tell you is unemployed men have the most time to get pussy on the side. While you’re at work, while my girlfriend is at work, I’ll be sliding in those DMs like “what’s up girl I’m not doing much want to get some coffee and complain about our relationships?”

Yo if my wife makes 3x what i do, and i still do the dishes, just quit your job?? Like in for a penny in for a pound. Being a trophy husband is based as fuck, but not if you still have to fucking work too. Bitches be acting like being a housewife is so hard. You could get every single house chore done in under 1 hour and have the whole day to drink beer and jerk off before your wife comes home and lets you stick it in her butt.

>it's
>its

I am married. Shits cash money

imagine having zero ambition and settling in life as a fuckin househusband

absolutely pathetic state of a man

I guess you didn't get the joke

>tit's
>tits

Time is true freedom. If someone wants to take care of me and meet all my needs financially and sexually while I have all the time in the world to do the shit I want to do, so be it.

If it takes you an hour to do everything you’re doing it wrong. Cooking alone should take at least 90 minutes especially for dinner. Breakfast is a good thirty. Them clean up. Grocery shopping is a pain. Not saying it’s hard just more realistically I’d be 3-4 hours. Assuming you want to be a good house husband

The future is now old man. Get back in the kitchen

Because I value and cherish my FREEDOM!

this is just some "omg soibois I'm da real alpha even though I'm a 120 lbs bespectacled twink that does nothing but jack off to social media threads and post frogs" bait

Haha what the fuck is wrong with you, are you unironically the dude in OPs pic? Grocery shopping? You mean, a regular thing humans have to do to stay alive? Yea what a pain mr super husband. Actually no, you are just a good house husband. Super husbands work 5-6 house chores a day. You better watch out too, because your wife might leave your lazy ass for a real man who knows how she likes her socks folded lmao.

I really wish i could but ive always been alone and ill always be alone.

Why?

I’m gonna die of acute cringe.

Attached: 428f101e32550ec423afcf2f1706a9ce.gif (500x369, 498.5K)

>MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND GOT ME A NINTENDO SWITCH FOR BEING OBIEDIENT THIS WEEK!!

I am married. I do everything I had to do when I was single, just more of it. Including masterbating alone.

These neets have no idea what a good meal takes they're referring to time spent putting tendies in the airfryer