Be me

>be me
>be at work
>go to take a dump
>feel a fart coming on in the stall
>accidentally turn out to shit my pants

Guys, I've been in the toilet for 15 minutes. What the fuck do I do? Turds might fall out if I walk. People will notice the smell. I can't get new pants because people will notice. This is not a joke. Help.

Attached: iconmonstr-binoculars-10.jpg (700x933, 56.06K)

Text/call whoever you report to and tell them you gotta leave for a medical emergency. Scrape what shit you can out with toilet paper and book it the fuck out of there.

do you not wear underwear?

Important info:

*One window in toilet
*Shit only in underwear, not touched pants yet
*Nearby:
- Tap/Faucet
- Toilet Paper, 2 layered.
- The pull-down kind of flush
- Mini-shower attached to pipe to clean shit off butt (it's popular in my country)

I do. Am wearing it RN.

Guys help! PLEASE! please don't ignore this thread!

just throw the underwear in the bin? did the pants get dirty as well?

Pants clean. No bin. Flush not working. Where do I throw underwear?

sacrifice underwear

hide in cistern

What the fuk does that mean

Shit somebody just knocked and said "Everything okay there user? You've been in here pretty long." I sent them away but im shit scared. They might think i was spening extra time here to skip work

U can shove them back in u anus to sneak them out. Go to nearsest mcdonalds to shit them out then just leave

Shut the fuck up if you have nothing valid to contribute to the discussion. This is not a joke, and even if it was, you're not being funny.

you have a sink and a toilet bowl? just wash the underwear and deal with them being wet. you could also just ball them up and shove them down the side of your sock if you're not wearing faggy tight pants. tie them round your upper arms under your shirt, in your belt, ect. get creative

Where do I put the shit after washing? The turds will clog the sink and the flush isn't working

smush them down the sink, if it clogs nobody will know who to blame as long as there isn't shit literally in the sink. alternatively throw them out of the window, people will just think they're dog turds

smushed. cleaned. thanks user

How but you shove ur shitted pants in ur ass then speak to me you fuck

How bout i shove my shitted pants in UR ass instead of mine? or, better yet, bow bout i shove my DICK in your ass? Ill fuck you without lube and it'll hurt

I aint no homo fag, but you are! How about you spread dem cheeks son so I can shove those panties up your bussy