So, realistically, if a girl owns an unneutered male dog she's probably fucking him right...

So, realistically, if a girl owns an unneutered male dog she's probably fucking him right? There's no reason not to neuter your dog unless you're planning on letting him pump his cum into you or someone else.

Attached: CampingTrip.jpg (813x1200, 446.38K)

Touch grass, this website has poisoned you.

>Touch grass
Too old.

maybe because she's extending human rights to her canine slave

I think we can all agree that responsible owners should neuter their pet unless they're planning on letting him breed. And if he's not a breeding dog, then who is he breeding?

Think on that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: mine no cv paste.png (453x453, 51.19K)

Depends on the culture she is from. I’m from rural america, NO ONE spays or neuters their dog. Its not just a dog fucker thing (although they exist). But if you are dealing with a girl from the city or suburbs and she doesn’t breed dogs as a hobby, its fairly likely she fucks it. The only thing I could think of is she thinks the dog is a better protector with testosterone. Which wouldn’t actually be wrong.

Canine sex slave****

Neutering a pet is stupid. it really fucks up the male pets. Get the women pet fixed, that doesnt effect them as much. Cutting off the balls of a male fucks the hormones up, changes the pet entirely.

Wtf. That's my NFT.

Been seeing a large amount of women I know get dogs since the pandemic and this is how I imagine they spend their workday

Attached: workfromhome.png (1000x818, 643.03K)

It fucks up the females actually, I have never heard of it causing issues with males other than if the dog is neutered too early, which spaying early can cause issues as well.

Even when the female is spayed at the appropriate time, the loss of hormone from going into heat, they have a higher risk of ending up with bladder control issues early in life.

Bestiality is pretty hot tbh.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1792, 377.31K)

nice quads
witnessed

>realistically, if a girl owns an unneutered male dog she's probably fucking him right?

What the fuck? Go do something outside or hang a shelf (or yourself) in your garage. Watch a YouTube video on how to miter corners.

You disillusioned, deranged, fucking loser

Triggered

GOod chance if the dog is over 70lbs then yes.

I guess we all know who wears the leash in your relationship.

I knew a girl who bragged about getting a male pup sired by a 146 lbs dog and otherwise joked about being just a sex object. This was maybe four or five years ago. Some days I'm minding my own business when I remember her and puke up a bit.

let me guess, ugo as fuck?

NOT doing things is usually easier than doing things.

Whitney Wisconsin?

Your parents and siblings are ashamed of you

My….dog?

Not even, pretty hot actually. Just fucked up, lots of daddy issues, low self-esteem and a mental.
Kek

nigga im gonna give you a secret. Beast is WAY more common then you fucking think and more common then should be.
A study by Kinsey, found men and women had sexual encounters with animals at a rate of 8% and 3.6% respectively.
and in 1974 another study was done that got numbers of 4.9 and 1.9 for men and women.
Now consider that these numbers are probably skewed because not everyone is going to admit that.
Now considerer this. in 2017, 4.1% of the US was homosexual. and 2017 it was pretty much well considered to be kosher to be out.
Even now at peak fucking clown world degeneracy its fucking 7.1% are identifed as homosexuals.
Bestiality is fucking common as fuck an the degenerate act of it is about the same as homosexuals are, and its not even publicly accepted.

The fantasy of it is far fucking greater, im a fucking deneragte that plays of a specific game that has al of erotic role play, and literally every fucking woman or man on there that is down to fuck the furry races 9/10 are also into feral and beasts.

Its fucking disgustingly common.

Beast girls are hotter than you will ever get.

Attached: FDA6AC5F-3490-457A-BB23-CA96093CDD93.jpg (500x667, 69.45K)