I’ve never done any drugs in my life other than weed

I’ve never done any drugs in my life other than weed.
I’ve been wanting to try meth lately though for some reason. How should I start? Should I do it with a friend? Or should I just try it the first time on my own?
Also what does it feel like?

Attached: 6336B541-8914-4424-A7A4-2F5B5C70085C.jpg (1500x1125, 182.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bj36BAOTP6ui/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this board is full of LARP, but I believe you, bc my autistic friend said the same thing to me last year.
Don’t do meth dude, it can kill you. That’s the only reason why you shouldn’t try it, other than that you might really like it.

Why straight to meth. No, never do meth.

Cont.
What does it feel like? Really good. People die for that shit. That just amplifies to the reason why not to do it. Like I said before, you’ll most likely really like it lol.
Don’t ruin yer life

You could always try taking adhd medication aka prescription amphetamines, ie. vyvanse has a very similar vibe to meth

I really really want to at least try it though. How should I try it? I’m completely serious too. I’ve always wanted to try cocaine too but I just know people that do meth and it seems better than cocaine if I’m being honest from what I’ve seen in the reactions I’ve seen.

Never done it, even if you grew up sheltered like me, the little bit you see that it does is enough to know it can be some serious shit.if you get hooked then you lose weight and dont sleep, some gays use it to fuck a lot but it isnt exclusively a gay drug. Idk what to tell you man, if you just want to try it to try it then i dont know man, just dont get hooked. Otherwise you begin to smell because you dont brush your teeth or shower because youve been up for so long you dont think you smell and you lose weight because you eithe rhave no appetite or you dont think you need to since youre up for 3 days straight. Idk man.

>That’s the only reason why you shouldn’t try it, other than that you might really like it.

> you might really like it.
This is the real reason. The only reason. Because you won't know until it is too late. addiction isn't what you think it is. It's not something that jumps out at you do it once and you are fucked. It's a slow poison. It's like discovering masturbation. It's like a cruel insight that someone mentions, and you never really forget. One that grows and grows until it consumes you.

You shouldnt

Also what fucking clownworld do you live in where meth seems like a better option that cocaine?

Do MDMA instead bro trust me. A lot better,safer and more fun

>I really really want to at least try it though.
learn to live with disappointment. or don't. fucking newbies are always the ones who get hooked the fastest. And the aspies.

this person is clearly fucking stupid

do yourself a favor. don't fucking smoke it. snort some. smoking drugs is fucking bad. like really bad.

Snorted meth and was up for 2 days paranoid my teeth were all gonna fall out you should definitely try it at least once in your life OP

^hes got a point
Nice numbers. Where have you seen people try it? On the movies?

I’ve done meth before, tho i didn’t know it was meth until years later when i was doing some research and found out that pic related were 60% meth and the rest was filler.
Surprisingly, out of all the speed i did in my life, this one was the most enjoyable and without any withdrawals.
Best way i’d describe the high was some kind of euphoria that isn’t forced, really energetic, surge of energy whenever you smoke weed.
Makes you wanna do stuff.
I found it to be way less erratic than regular speed but as much energizing.
Dunno if it hits the same as smoking crystals.
Either way, i used to live with someone who abused the pills i mentioned above and he had a few psychosis and went down a pretty fucking bad road.
>tl;dr
Either have a good grip on your will or get fucked by the drug.

Fuck, forgot pic.

Attached: 43AC6786-F2F3-44A0-9609-D7098ACCA92A.jpg (1280x1321, 189.28K)

So you’re saying meth feels like weed but with energy?

Watch Hamilton Morris pharmacopia series online, he does a whole episode on meth, it's users ,how it's made, ect ect

No dumbass, i’m saying that weed has a synergetic effect which seems to gives you a surge of energy. Learn to read.

vimeo.com/489588666

I don’t think that’s a smart idea user. Idk

Attached: 78019153-2385-4EDE-A6AA-051C257D010A.png (1242x2208, 357.26K)

When I was 16 me and a friend bought some weed from our dealer. He also gave us a prerolled joint to "try", saying it was a new blend.

We went out later and lit the joint. Every time we took a drag, it would shoot tiny sparks or something out of it. We thought it was just a weird coincidence.

A few minutes later we were extremely... energetic. We kept yelling at nothing, running around, and flipping a tractor tire over and over in a field until our muscles felt like they were going to fall off

Next time we saw the dealer, he said he had laced it with meth. Fucker almost killed us

NICE COPYPASTA NIGGER

>Next time we saw the dealer, he said he had laced it with meth. Fucker almost killed us
No he didn’t you fucking retard.

Better to learn what sarcasm is before you use the Internet, tough guy.

Don't do meth user. Next thing you know you'll be filming yourself fucking underage girls and taking bribes from foreign countries which can have unhappy ending if you're not the child of a powerful democrat.

Attached: 1117.png (759x515, 420.47K)

If anyone is interested, this is a small scale prep of methamphetamine starting from 1-phenyl,2-propanone and methylamine over a HgAl catalyst, I don't expect any of you to try it but its important to know how these drugs are formed if you intend on using them.

bitchute.com/video/bj36BAOTP6ui/