We seriously need to stop badmouthing China. They have become more aggressive. They're now the global superpower...

We seriously need to stop badmouthing China. They have become more aggressive. They're now the global superpower. I'm so scared, I've been looking to move to a peaceful country who doesn't deal with China. Be careful not to poke the panda guys. The US and the rest of the world won't stand a chance.

Attached: 1645518845397.jpg (650x400, 29.52K)

Don't care. Atleast they aren't glorifying niggers fags and trannies like my country is. I'd rather live as a slave than pretend like what the west is doing is ok.

the tiny penis posse is pissed

Are people really scared of bugs or just disgusted by them? Does being repulsed by somthing count as fear?

nukes go BOOM!

i think they're classless and senseless to others being disgusted by them. the don't think twice about wearing flip flops everywhere and don't have the same social graces. then, they can't feel others because either they're on a different wavelength or can't feel anything at all. i think it's the latter because that's why they appreciate all their social customs being thrust upon them; they need to be told exactly how to move in every way because they can't tell when they're annoying.

stop bitching, shoulder your rifle, and die on your fucking feet. lets stop pretending we don't know what our purpose is and watch the world burn like we're supposed to.

Free West Taiwan

Attached: China map 01.png (1030x544, 304.16K)

Yea your rifle will save you from drones and tanks

We need to nuke china. For reasons.

>Be careful not to poke the panda guys. The US and the rest of the world won't stand a chance.

Attached: Laughing-hilarious.gif (220x165, 436.92K)

whos talking anything about saving? what's there to save? fucking nothing. I just think its time to stop pretending that civillity is so important and special. We should all die like the rapey murdery animals we truly are.

You go back to the kiddie table and play with your plastic missiles. If you grow up maybe someone will explain to you how nuclear warfare works.

This reasons. They're assinine little gooks.

well well well. check out the nuclear warfare expert who took time out of his/its busy schedule to be a faggot on Any Forums.

There are many Chinas, and one oppressive empire trying to govern it all.

Stop fucking acting like China are the bad guys. Their government actually care for their people. They're about power and prosperity.

Attached: 1_THP_CHP_081118SLUG_2310JPG.jpg (615x345, 48.71K)

what happens if we hurt your feelings?

see, it's actually impossible to hurt our feelings. we genuinely believe we rule the world, for the most part. no one here is going to cry if everyone in china called us losers. i really get the feeling here that if we make enough fun of china or really diss them, someone's going to cry. that's not going to stop us from nuking you.

Uyger Muslims? If so, based.

The special security force that Disney gave "Special Thanks" to in the credits of the live action Mulan movie