Whens the last time a woman intentionally touched you?

Whens the last time a woman intentionally touched you?

Attached: pepe-depression.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

little over a week ago.. my friend came over and she let me cuddle her and kiss and put my hand up her dress..

Probably about a month ago. It was a cute black girl from a bar.

I think a lady bartender touched my arm about 5 years ago to get my attention to see if I needed another beer.

i think its probably a little over 7 years when a girl from my high school gave me a pity hug. that was also the first and last time i ever hugged a female

did you jerk off later that night thinking about what if she'd touched you a little bit more?

did you have a crush on her and want to fuck her?

A woman that's not family has never intentionally touched me

it'll happen one day user even if you have to pay them

That's the plan

4 days ago I think

Greentext it!

no shame in that user.. you deserve to treat yourself

details? :)

>did you have a crush on her and want to fuck her?

yes absolutely i wanted to fuck the shit out of her. would you like a pic of her?

I... I don't know. Fuck, has it really been that long?

over 18 sure user

>jerk off
I could have fucked her anytime I wanted, but wasn't attracted to her.

Jesus - this thread is giving me a depression

she is 19 in this photo. i miss her so much even though we were never really friends. we just kinda acknowledged each other's exsistence

Attached: hscrush.png (574x916, 794.28K)

haha oh man.. i know on some late nights you probably made some big messes thinking about this girl..

whys that user? :)

I have a friend who is kind of a hugger... I don't like it.

About 2 years ago, doesn't feel that long ago. But i dods hurt a bit. I do miss

anytime huh? big man :)

HAHA tell them to fuck off

aw what happen?

sometimes i still reminisce of that hug. how her beatiful tits felt on my chest, the smell of her hair and how little her female body felt against mine.

Attached: Screenshot (249).png (871x1232, 1.12M)

Yesterday. It’s a girl I’m talking to but I don’t want to be with her. She’s fat and not really attractive. I fucked up by leading her on

She looks like the type of girl who blew 5 people in high school. Set your standards high bro.

aw yeah look at her.. so pretty and gentle, just wanna hold her in your arms and keep her safe and snuggly and warm.. so soft.. i already know you wish you could've snuck your hands down and felt how soft she is all over..

i know for a fact she didnt blow anyone because shes a lesbian. she ate a lot of pussy though
took the words right outta my mouth. i would love to have stuck my penis inside of her

About 30 seconds ago.

yeah i bet... lol she looks very poundable

wow flexing on the whole thread

do it again

Chicks that look like that are pretty much Chad only from high school to mid to late thirties. A regular guy could only have her when she's all washed up and old. Depressing..

Yesterday when she had to feel my balls to see if I didn't have any tumor

gf beats me up regularly if that counts