Russia holds all the cards. The world is begging Russia to withdraw

Russia holds all the cards. The world is begging Russia to withdraw.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x902, 307.26K)

Honestly, do you guys think Putin got this pussy?

Attached: 1226B6EE-13B6-4361-BCAB-C20BDE595888.jpg (977x1200, 95.36K)

Attached: KEK.jpg (678x378, 75.77K)

Attached: B3C47FC7-A969-47FF-8FD0-9009416E356D.jpg (640x496, 101.92K)

Attached: 7711-1jy1lwr.jpg (604x456, 112.36K)

We're literally salivating at the thought of kicking Russian ass. our economy is built on military spending, we would absolutely love another protracted war.
Even if Russia could still field a formidable military threat to any other super powers, their economy would cripple them before we even needed to produce more bullets. we still would, because of the economy thing, but we wouldn't have to.

Russia has a smaller GDP than fucking Italy, they don't hold shit.

She is anorexic plz don't turn her into the new "twice thread" of /b

Not unless she was a 9 year old boy

Not to mention, them and the chinks will get rekt if they tried to out conventional war against the United States. the only way to survive is to switch to guerilla warfare and insurgency similar to Nam and Afghan.

We're all fighting the wrong enemy.

The Jews did this.

>world keeps telling Putin not to do it
>Putin stages military assets around the sovereign foreign nation of Ukraine
>don't do it Putin it won't end well
>Putin orders the invasion
>WORLD WAR TH...
Oh, the military might of NATO descends upon the scene and sends Russian forces packing. Fighting ends quickly.
But Putin does play dirty, has defectors poisoned, cancels congress, plays petty dictator war games. What would cause World War Three in this current scenario is Putin having himself assassinated, and Ukraine (or any country) is blamed.
One could only wish that he wouldn't fake his assassination, yet there is a chance he is megalomaniac enough to actually order himself killed.

Russia will take Ukraine and nobody will do anything about it
America won't do shit except sell Ukraine guns. There is little strategic or economic value in defending Ukraine. If America let's Russia take Ukraine, then Russia gets to play the big bad for a while and everybody stops worrying about America's latest fuck ups.
Without America NATO is a joke and as a whole Europe won't do shit either. At best America convinces Germany to give up on the NORD gas pipeline and a few other worthless economic sanctions are put in place.

too bad dub dubs were wasted on this retard

Russia futures down 15% in a single day. They're gonna feel sanctions, and if they push into the rest of Ukraine they're gonna feel bullets.

No one will send troops but they'll give Ukraine all the equipment they could ever hope for. Russia will never attack first though. They'll just keep trying to provoke Ukraine.

Tanks are crossing the border and there's still fuck all happening. Soon they'll be in Kyiv and you'll be flapping your cunt going "any day now Russia is going to back down"

They will if the Russian border reaches Poland, Hungary and Romania.

Man I just don't want to fight in the war i don't care what happens

May Christianity reign supreme. Go ahead and fuck with Russia. They have the literal power of my God behind them.

They're going after the Baltics first. When they control that, Poland will be the next to go

nice try russian shill.

The amount of Dubs in this .... no Thread is not the right word....

The amount of dubs in this crusty poop sock discussion is concerning. Could it be true?

And yhe point at which an actual NATO ally is threatened is when shit will get very very real.

This shit is not America's problem.

For some insane reason, Joe Biden has been talking with Russia and making things worse.

If you truly don't want WW3, encourage someone to tell Biden to shut the fuck up.

Attached: IMG_022222.jpg (500x333, 56.29K)

>just let countries who wish to annihilate us move their borders by force, bro, not our problem
I don't want the US to be the sole world police, but I do want it to be one of many world powers on the same page.

Lol "yeah go on defend your country I dare you"
You guys are fucked in the head Kek. The fact that every vehicle entering wasn't bombed immediately after literally entering the Ukraine and your attitude is exactly why Russia is going to have Ukraine. No Americans, no Europeans, no niggers nobody is standing with Ukraine against Russia and so they can do nothing but watch them come in.

It won't be a war he's way too senile to lead an army. I'm honestly surprised he's lasted this long. I thought Kamala would be the president by now.

Convince me NATO will actually do something. Before Poland. I agree that if Poland is taken article 5 will be invoked, just not before Poland is already beyond saving.

I agree with you NATO won't do anything before Poland. Besides sanctioning and arms shipments. If Putin advances too brazenly, the west may panic and engage militarily if the border is approaching Poland but not yet there.

uhhuh, go enjoy your bread and vodka before even that is taken from you

goddamn youre fucking dumb

My prediction Russia takes Ukraine and the Baltics and sits on that for a while. The sanctions make it cheaper for Russia to trade with China and a new status quo is established