Why do so many right-wingers like him?

Why do so many right-wingers like him?

Wait, I need to rephrase that. Why are so many *American* right-wingers leaning in favour of this guy?

Attached: angela-merkel.jpg (1180x1536, 829.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXyQvRvdtE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why do so many right-wingers

Attached: guaranteed replies.jpg (500x500, 49.01K)

Enemy of my enemy is my fren. Also pol/tardation

Two types of people in this would leaders and followers. Followers only fallow leaders.

Attached: 1617578014157.jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Why are so many Liberal Americans obsessed with Putin?
Here is the answer, the Jews run the media and they hate Putin, they want Russia back where it was in1990s when they were looting it.

Attached: CNN Jews.png (635x842, 786.63K)

Put a mask and shut up, slave.

Reagan would detest today's Republican voters. Soft pansies that suck up all of the propaganda from a new Soviet regime. Just sad really ...

Proofread much?

If only, 0 Boomers in Senate and Congress ever voted for anything positive concerning Russia.

Russia isn't Communist, Boomer.

Literally no one supports Putin, even the people who live there hate him. Who the fuck are you talking about?

Closet homo fascist followers are attracted to closet homo fascist leaders.

Attached: 5222fb16-f8b1-4d99-a37e-acf7e586bb32.png (782x440, 86.63K)

He’s white. And his nation is white. It’s all that matters to them. How could he be bad if he meets the race standard? It wouldn’t fit their narrative

Man fucking other man in the ass if your values, why are you being homophobic?

because trump likes him. If trump hated him, they'd hate him. They also love seeing someone successfully fix election outcomes. Trump failed bigly.

Attached: FMI3q2HXsAIpxSX.png (680x680, 403.14K)

Israel worshiping, Russia hating Americans don't, but people that live in Russia don't support him? WTF Russia is nowhere as divided as America politically

They don't consider Slavs to be "true" whites, user. Russians are often described as along the lines of "niggers in everything but skin color."

Seems pretty based

Because leftists pretend to hate him.
So we pretend to like him.
It's really that simple.

You're kind of slow, so I'll help you. Russia has gotten direct congressional support from Trump's faithful from his direction. Putin is trying to reform USSR bit by bit with his territorial and political additions. If you can't see that going on, you must be just some kid posting here.

Zion Don is crying about Biden being weak right now, how Russia is keeping Germany hostage with a gas, how Obama ''gave'' Crimea to Russia.

Fuck you Nigger, 80% of Russians said that they don't agree with Trump's foreign policy and that was back in 2018, no matter how hard Jew media was trying to force that man on Russian people.

Oh they’re plenty white. Do you really think Trumpers even know the term Slav?

still seething Ivan

So, the right likes Russia now? How patriotic of you. I'm sure that Russia has our best interests at heart. kek

No it didn't, but it did got a lot of sanctions. Didn't Trump said recently how Israel controls US Congress (and rightfully so)

Dude who are you fooling?'' To learn who rules over you, find out who you aren't allowed to criticize'' and not ''find out who is the biggest punching bag''

youtube.com/watch?v=mXyQvRvdtE0

Yep.

Attached: 1566171059583.jpg (600x828, 206.6K)

Because they can't get a girlfriend

Because Fox News told them to. Simple as that

Wasn't Russia trying to make America great again, bring jobs back, secure borders, lower the crime, recognize Israel as capital of Jerusalem and bunch of other stuff like that?

Republicans are easily impressed by stuff like riding a horse shirtless

Right or Left wing, any American should be against the governments of Russia and China. They should immediately distrust any action they perform. This should not be an issue, no matter where you politically stand. These 2 nations attempt to harm the U.S. through any means possible.

Because he kills faggots like every morning before he gets hos shoes on. Then goes out to round up more faggots so he jas some more entertainment for tomorrows breakfast.

Fox news is right now spamming their videos with anti-Russia narrative, even brining Jews to cry how Putin has to be stopped, you can just go on their YouTube channel

The source of your stat will give me keks I'm sure. Come on, what is it? RT? Or your ass?

what happened to "why does america keep meddling in other countries? stop all the wars!" you lefty commie fag? go back to sucking corporate and government dick. YOU are the real fascist/

Fuck is Fox news. Wake up dumbass.

Hard the US, yes they are in North America right now, US isn't in eastern Europe and Asia-Pacific.

Putin is showing the world that Biden is weak and unqualified for office. the situation looked to be almost over a few weeks ago- Russia had 100,000 troops on Ukraine's border to pressure Ukraine into adopting a pro-Russia government. Germany needs oil from Russia, so Germany was blocking all EU sanctions

then Biden escalated the situation. Biden has accomplished nothing positive, his only 'accomplishments' are gas that costs $6/gallon, empty store shelves, out of control violent crime in democrat-run cities, and a wide-open southern US border. and Biden has delayed the state of the union address because he has only made everything worse. now, when he does the SOTU speech in a few weeks, he can say he stood up to Putin. after Biden threatened him, Putin moved more troops to Russia and called Biden's bluff

right-wingers in the US don't necessarily like Putin, but it's fun to watch Biden run over by a decent leader. the leaders of Germany or China or England could run over Biden as easily, but Biden picked a fight with Putin

>pretend
Do you know what pretend means?

No one gives a fuck about putin or Russia. No one.
But because of hyper polarization, we PRETEND just to piss off the other side.
You're even dumber than you seem.

Can you name a single policy of the US government between 2017-2020 that was good for Russia or Russia's allies?
I know that you want to believe that, I get it, Rachel Maddow and other Jews, I get it, but the reality is different.

how many pedos getting outed at fox news? how many at faggotty cnn? nobody watches fox anyways... change your script commie cuntfag

Russia or china. And you dumb fucks pick china that wages economic warfare, currency manipulation and release many bioweapons.

America needs Hitler and Napoleon

Unlike weak Biden, they were strong and they invaded Russia with all of their might and killed so many people, it doesn't matter how it ended for them, what matters is that weak Biden get's replaced with Bush/Cheney types and provoke Russia in to a nuclear war. It doesn't matter how it ends for America, just do it, Ukraine's borders are our values, we are nation that loves borders.

Attached: JustinTrudeau-AFP.jpg (1200x800, 89.92K)

He embodies the "strong' daddy figure they crave to keep them safe. It's similar to their need for an omnipotent sky-daddy. That's why their politicians all use fear to work their base into a frenzy. Authoritarians are just their jam

Not to right-wingers (apparently), no. Hell, to some right-wingers, being white but poor means you don't count as white.

>Do you really think Trumpers even know the term Slav?
They're usually the ones who think Slav = Russian, even though Slavism is broader than that.

Attached: PG_2020.01.08_US-Image_0-02.png (640x649, 213.4K)

all of bush's advisors that pushed for the iraw invasion were zionist jews. that answer yer question. they're the common denominator in all of this, newfag,

71% Israelis supported Trump (the most of all polled countries)
Only 20% of Russians supported Trump
But that was before, now it had to be much lower.

I know that very well, I am being sarcastic.

slav isn't russian. in fact.. the word slave is derived from slav, not the other way around. whites been slaves longer than blacks.. thanks to northern africa. arabs and turks and tartars invaded eastern europe and captured and sold whites into slavery.

you have to remember, Ukraine paid hunter biden a lot of money. shartnado joe and his family are on the Ukraine's payroll.