Anyone have any advice how to get some free food without having to beg?

Anyone have any advice how to get some free food without having to beg?
TLDR My boss has refused to pay my last 2 checks making excuses. No real family or close friends in the area. Havent eaten since last night...

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 13.94K)

Sign in on Prolific.co

go to a church for help.

Go to a salvation army and ask for food assistance. It's free and they give you usually like 2 weeks of food.

could try scavenging some restaurants dumpsters
I am sure some places like pizza joints have shit people ordered and didn't pickup that get tossed

churchs give out free food. if youre not christian be prepared for a bible lecture though

Most communities have a food bank. they provide cheap/free groceries. You can alos volunteer there to earn more free groceries.

i could makes you some salmon tacos. i'm getting pretty good at it. habanero salsa, mmm

verification not required

Attached: 1645377854861.jpg (750x941, 866.88K)

Think i may try the salvation army route. The closest church that i know of is kinda far and my own relationship to the church is a bit complicated...

These online begging scams are getting lower and lower quality

not begging or asking anything other than advice. Already found another job just never been in this situation and really dont know what to do..

>My boss has refused to pay my last 2 checks making excuses
Then you need to go to the federal labor building in whatever city you're living and make a formal complaint. There are usually hotline numbers for said building you can call.

Refusing to do this means you're either lying from the jump or your employer doesn't actually owe you shit.

people offering advice and you are obviously just going to take any of them, leaving the only option to help you being... drum roll.... donate you money! ding ding ding ding!
have some self respect buddy

This is why i just wrote a tldr. I install floors for empire today and he is a GC, he keeps giving bullshit excueses that jobs haven't been processed and other shit. Ive filed a complaint with corporate and on his liscence. They let me know that the jobs were processed and he isnt going to be able to get work through them anymore. Ive already found another guy through the company im going to start with in a few days. My rent is paid and im not begging for money, i am literally just hungry but to proud to go into a restaurant or ask someone i dont know for help and im not gonna steal shit.

omg user i remember this girl from another time, got her @? or more if not willing to send

Usually the dumpsters of Grocery Stores and bakeries are filled with food. But if you dont want to look like a homeless desert tard, you can go to a church and they might be able to help out.

I feel you, I accidentally threw my new debit card out with a bunch of junk mail. No cash on me. Didn't eat until new card came. Cash app or venmo? I don't have them but will figure it out real quick and send you some money.

Sue your boss...that shit is illegal

yeah thats what i really want to avoid. I think im gonna try the salvation army thing that someone suggested in the morning thanks though.

LMAO SEE WHAT I MEAN
IN THE END THE SCAMMER ALWAYS ENDS UP BEGGING FOR MONEY

HAHAHAHA

TAKE YOUR SHITTY GRIFT AND LARP SOMEWHERE ELSE

How's your credit? Got an iphone?

Apply for a credit card from Apple - that shit was almost instant for me. You get the number on your phone as soon as you apply. 0% interest to start. Don't go crazy with the spending, pay it off as soon as you actually get paid.

>TLDR My boss has refused to pay my last 2 checks making excuses.
If you're not in the US, good luck

Otherwise you can sue for more

SAMEFAG

Not if he's a general contractor

like i had said before i really dont want money, im really just trying to figure out a way to get by for a few days while keeping a little dignity. I really just never have been in a situation like this. Im probably going to try the salvation army route tomorrow.

>I install floors
>Ive already found another guy through the company im going to start with in a few days.
>My rent is paid
>im not gonna steal shit.
Tell me your white without telling me your white.

Got PayPal ill buy you a pizza or something

This whole post is a fake larp, workers at (in this case) Empire Today don't have a "boss" that pays them. They're paid by the owner of the property they're working on and they would "sue" the property owner aka in the form of a mechanics lien, not their "boss" (empire today), Empire Today only recommends contractors

Only the last one is proof he's white kek

The customer paid for the work and empire has paid him. He has been late like a week paying me one or two times but ive already talked to the instaltion manager and they basically told him to pay me or they weren't going to give him work anymore and he got even more pissed that i went to them and said he isn't going to pay me now because i got him in trouble at the company..

Attached: IMG_20220221_202015__01.jpg (3813x2080, 1.45M)

Yes, eat rats or insects they are free food or steal it

Attached: 1645408199188.png (568x772, 795.28K)