Any Forums ive always wandered, what typ of convo do have after sex. tell me please

Any Forums ive always wandered, what typ of convo do have after sex. tell me please

Attached: 0c786c392450f94a0057b5a3fa9726a7.jpg (688x1024, 80.48K)

About the sex

the Ottomans

Normally about how my ex was better

"Here's your money. Bye."

as of rating?

Good series

depends who it's with

if it's with your wife of many years, probably talk about work, the weather, what's for dinner etc

with a new girlfriend or something, probably gushing over how good it was

with a hooker, probably awkward small talk where you pretend like you care about her bullshit problems like meth addiction as you get dressed and make your way to the door

if it's a hooker, probably awkward small talk

Just try to stay awake, and let her talk. Make appreciative noises occasionally.

Kinda

As in, what was good, what was bad.

dont give money to a hoe user. thats just stupid

About what I want cooking for dinner

Thus one chick that I used to bang would always talk about memes and ghosts. We talked about aliens 9nce but its mostly ghosts and memes.

I dont.
>light me a cig
>proceed to get up and take a shower.

a lot of dumb zoomer shit. most of the hookups and fucks in my life were in the backseat of a car at the beach at 2 in the morning while stoned out of our minds.

Attached: 1638151339616.png (816x1411, 1.73M)

THESE are the conversations you should be having with your sex partner after sex

Attached: safadsfasdfasdf.png (1021x862, 535.97K)

jesus man that's rough

The mess

Just regular conversation.
You know sex is just part of normal life, right? It's not a big deal or anything.

show, don't tell. You kill their pet in front of them to show you mean business. They need the visual of what will happen to their family if they step out of line.

The foot rest?