Oldfag here. Been lurking here since I was a teen, grew up and did the family thing...

Oldfag here. Been lurking here since I was a teen, grew up and did the family thing. Now I fucking hate everything about my stupid bitch of a wife and want out asap (she didnt cheat, I just can't stand the way is)

Planning on withdrawing my 401k, buying a new car, and working remotely while living out of my car and traveling for a while

Any of you faggots ever experience anything like this?

Attached: 6b42e39c718317f19b5208e529809433--funny-as-hell-funny-shit.jpg (479x422, 38.96K)

she legally gets half of everything you own you know that right

I don't really own shit tbh, at least nothing of significant value. She can have half of whatever the fuck she wants and I'll just get my new car and bail out

Develop a subtle "gambling addiction" over the next several months where in truth you are slowly siphoning money into a different account or form entirely. Buy some gold and bury it like a pirate even. Just make her thinking your spending it gambling and in court that shit will slide past like a greased pig.

You about 33-37?

This is the start of midlife crisis.

>don't really own shit tbh,
You own your 401k. Half of it, anyway. Enjoy the 30% tax hit for withdrawing early and giving half of the remainder to your wife.

Good idea, thanks user

Early thirties, yeah. A lot of different issues in my relationship and I just want out, want to go live my life and not be stifled by this bitch anymore. My dad is basically a first world nomad and I've always had a deep desire to be the same

Have you considered divorce?

You have kids?

Yeah but to the other anons points divorce brings a legal shitstorm. The wife is too much of a beta to do shit or make the first move even though she knows I'm trying to get out. So I'm planning on spending a majority of the 401k on the new car and just leaving, she can do the paperwork and have me served for the divorce. At this point I don't even give a fuck, I'm pretty sure I can't mitigate the financial damage it's going to do between the dividing of assets and potential child support.

I basically just want to escape it all, and go live off the land with my car doing part time work and living lean as fuck, getting high off whatever and getting into nature

you dumb as fuck. how much $?

Not a massive amount by any means. I'll need to keep working to sustain myself

I don't see it as a huge loss. The real loss feels like the time I'm pissing away in this "relationship" with this useless piece of shit

Your kids are going to put you in the shittiest home they can find when you're old.

I hope to go out crashing and burning long before that's a possibility

So you're going to be a deadbeat dad and abandon your children? A special place in Hell will be waiting for you. Be a man, suck it up, and be there for your kids. Fuck all your narcissistic wants and needs.

post moar antedeluvian memes pls

Dubs do bring up a good point OP, how do you feel about the fact that your kids can't also leave your shitty wife?

Is she hot and not fat? I'll take her from you man. We can start it like you want to watch her fuck other dudes, but you take pictures and use it as "proof" she's cheating. Proof of infidelity nulls the marriage contract and she'll get nothing from you, and I'll finally have the wife I wanted.

*Hot or not fat* is what I meant to say

You are a stupid normie hahahahaha

Attached: 1645484171870.jpg (469x700, 95.51K)

Very likely her attorney will say half the money you took out of the 401k is hers and you will have to pay it back to her.

talk to a lawyer, sell all your assets to corporate entities owned by your friends or a paid trustee, ensure your assets are protected user, make a discretionary trust, then file for bankruptcy and, it lets you take income that she won't be able to place a letter of attachment on.

This. My ex brother in law did this to my sister. Judge ruled she still gets half of what was there before he spent it all.