You fucking retards are so stupid...

You fucking retards are so stupid. How many sudden heart attacks is it going to take until you realize you're buying into the medias lies?

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-145452_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 960.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17725745/jamal-edwards-died-heart-attack/
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17717768/jamal-edwards-death-cause-mum-brenda-sbtv-twitter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posts media headline

Strange OP. Shows a different heading for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-161429_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 723.45K)

Wow. They covered it up. They're getting bad at this

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17725745/jamal-edwards-died-heart-attack/

It's on the front page retard.

Coke? Covid vaccine?

Could be. Until they started changing articles and calling it a "sudden illness".

its ok if kayne can do it and prove its ok. kayne Wuz kangz 2020 we waz never gona haz rona

Why not both? Great cleansing of retards and degenerates.

Good point.

Attached: 20220221_091115.jpg (1440x758, 213.17K)

Look at my propaganda! It’ll shock you!

Cocaine, fetamine, etc. You people are literally living in a poisoned world.

>How many sudden heart attacks is it going to take until you realize you're buying into the medias lies?

The lies will never end. Our government, media, and universities are all compromised. Even on social media it's next to impossible to get the truth because of censorship. You think it's a coincidence that tech companies have Pajeet's in charge? I will never take the vaccine my family has and I expect none of them to be around 5 years from now. It's depressing and very few people understand because of the mass hypnosis of society.

In 2012 my best friends girlfriend died suddenly during an exercise class and she was only 23. Around 2007 my uncle died suddenly while driving home from work. They've been experimenting with this vaccine for decades.

2019 will be the last year of fond memories.

Imagine blaming people's bad health habits on covid lol. Young people die of heart attacks often

Its a fucking screenshot you donkey from the same website.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17717768/jamal-edwards-death-cause-mum-brenda-sbtv-twitter/

You realize that heart disease has always killed more people than anything else, right? And the majority of people are vaccinated. So obviously lots of vaccinated people die of heart problems.
Correlation =/= causation.

Strange how it shows a completely different headline in Canada from google. The link someone else posted works, googling from Canada takes you to the link I posted.

Kek. The pharmaceutical pr machine getting ready to go into overdrive.

Out of curiosity for all the other anons, how many people do you know of in your personal life who died a heart attack in their 20's and 30's?

None, personally. Several older people.
But the data is all there. Heart disease kills something like %40 of all people or more than that.

To be clear I am against vaccine mandates, and most of the other covid restrictions. But I am also against misinformation

Why are the most dedicated anti-vax people also the craziest?