I just finished all of trek, farscape and firefly

i just finished all of trek, farscape and firefly
any recommendations?
I'm thinking the expanse

also sifi space thread

Attached: 1642469158452.png (1057x727, 535.15K)

most hated character in trek

Attached: .trashed-1645740092-Winn_adami.jpg (500x485, 152.7K)

Farscape is baller. Scorpius best villian.

Babylon 5 is what you should watch next.

Was intentional. She was supposed to be hated.
Nu-dax is more hated. She was supposed to be loved.

why are you frogposting

intentional or not, still...

B5 is on the list as well

Can't hate good writing.
Can hate bad casting. (Or bad contract negotiations that lead to said bad casting).

to get faggots like you to bump my thread

just because you want a character to be hated and you achieved that I'm suppose to pretend like it's good. she was a shit and pointless character regardless to how she acted, the way she talked was annoying as hell she could have played the role and not acted that way.. good writing... sure... bad actor, yeah

You said most hated. There's redeeming qualities to the character (outside of the actual character, of course.) Which cannot be said of nu-dax. Or Wesley Crusher. Or the doctor that replaced milf crusher. Those are universally hated. Holy pope false leader person analogue doesn't even begin to get the hate of the others. Then there's Janeway. Clearly the worst Starfleet Captain around. Should have been tried for temporal prime directive violations among other things.
Neelix exists.

I could go on about how forgettable holy bitch isn't the most hated. But I feel I've made my point.

Stargate. Start with the 1994 film, then watch all of SG-1.

Should OP continue onto Atlantis beyond the run of SG-1 when it is no longer relevant to SG-1s story? What about that other stargate show that I think flopped but probably did better than I think?

stargate SG1

Expanse is good, Babylon 5 is good.
If you want titties and silly humour, try LEXX.

Attached: lexxx.jpg (474x266, 27.42K)

Atlantis was good, until they lost their writers and just made it inter personality

stargate universe was good, good premis, but not rly enough good writers

All of the trek? Have you rewatched the original? Literally the best acting

I always forget LEXX existed.
>Silly humor and tiddies
Truth. I think it had a somewhat decent underlying plot if I'm not mistaken too.

Stargate, but start with film

Attached: 1632143944480.jpg (1920x1080, 501.16K)

Atlantis was a great show, after season 1 its just as good as sg-1.

Attached: 1408680430047.jpg (1024x768, 109.61K)

Babylon 5 or Lexx

The fucked it up towards the end because they, the writers, knew it was getting cancelled.

The Expanse makes everything else look like low budget foreskin cheese for faggots

Stargate film, then SG1 seasons 1-8, then Atlantis.

Continuum
Some of the episodes were directed by her

The Lexx
Babylon 5
Stargate
Battlestar Galactica

>SpEcIal EffEcTs aRE all ThAt MattuRz

>Truth. I think it had a somewhat decent underlying plot if I'm not mistaken too.
It does for season 1 and 2. 3 and 4 become their own silly thing