>she's leaning on her desk with ass straight up in air
>catches me looking but I keep my cool and move on
>day passes
>every time we talk work related shit she gets super close into personal space
>another day I'm alone in break room washing mug at sink
>she walks in
>"Hey user, how old are you?"
>28
>"wooooow, I thought you were like 23!!!" (Her age)
>I just say thanks keeping my cool
>one Monday she asks how my weekend was, told her I went hiking, she lit up excited
>i asked her what she did over weekend
>she went to a brewery with her sister
>asks if I've gone to a brewery
>"No"
>"ohhh we should go to a brewery sometime"
>dropped the ball and didn't say "sure, let me get your number we'll go soon"
>just said sure, sometime
>few days pass
>see her in break room alone alone aloneness if she plans on bringing lunch tomorrow
>she says she's not sure
>if you decide not to bring a lunch then lunch is on me
>oh nice, yeah sure
>we go get lunch next day
>she got sneaky and handed her card to cashier and said I could pay for the next lunch
>good vibes the whole time the hour lunch we had, didn't get her number because we were deep in convo
>a week or so later tell her I'd like to treat her to some lunch
>same as above good convo and vibes the whole time didn't get her number
>at the end of the second lunch I say she can pick the next spot, she says she thinks sushi is next
>two weeks pass, I ssk if she'd like to get sushi, she says sure
>whats your number I'll send the details
>she puts in her number
>I send her a text later "here's the spot, let me know what day works for you"
>GHOSTED
she started taking her lunches earlier to avoid me, I keep my cool and go back to keeping shit 100% professional, what I do?

Attached: canadabud.png (586x557, 457.42K)

OP here, I've come to accept I was most likely plan B to her

Follow her home and cum on her mail.

Pls be serious

Talk to her you spaz. Communicate like an adult.

"I thought we had some chemistry, did something change?"

do nothing, she's over someone else. or
>pretend you'r going for some sushi and show her your hachi

THE MAIN PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU TOOK TOO LONG TO MAKE A SOLID MOVE

Probably got a bf /thread

What's the point in talking to her now, she ghosted me, I mean fuckall to her.
I understand this is probably it, but I just wanted to get to know her, is there anything wrong with that?

you caught feelings and she sensed that, try to move on and if it was meant to be she'll make the move again.

And yeah if you had moved faster she wouldn't have been scooped up. But you have a good reputation going. Maybe she'll hook you up w a friend and next time she's single she'll probably hit you up.

Don't listen to this guy feelings are what it's all about unless she finds you undateable.

Well for starters this really spanned out an extremely long time looks like.
Like first time she flirted you'd have had to seal that in a week. Likely she got bored found someone else and now being around you feels innappropriate to her

You guys would hook up with a woman that ghosted you?

I think she just got to know you over the course of a few meals. That’s the killer really - your defective personality.

Any advice on how to escalate things a little bit quicker so this doesn't happen again?

Send her a dick pic and ask her if you’re suppose to pretend she doesn’t want it anymore.

You fucked up A Aron, she was keeping things professional! Honestly, women may push towards you unintentionally with what may seem as sexual advances, but they are actually subconscious thoughts. She was not actively trying to progress into a relationship. She was enjoying time with a coworker. If you were looking for more then you should have waited a bit and let her progress. When you speak to someone outside of work it complicates things. I've been in similar scenarios multiple times and you always have to let the woman call the shots, be seen as an alpha and allow them to control their own scenarios. You never know if they have a shit relationship at home or they just want someone to "release" to.. Honestly, ignore here for a month or two and keep it professional, she will be back to wanting the casual conversations and good vibes. Don't push. Women are strong but they are also very vulnerable and susceptible to attraction from a male they see as fit for reproductive purposes. Nature bro.

Just cut bait and forget her. Never try to understand why a woman ghosts you. Men just aren't capable of thinking as illogically as they do. You'll never guess the reason in a million years. Even if you try and ask her, she will probably lie and not tell you the real reason. For example, I heard a story once where the girl noticed that her guy was always wearing the same underwear during their make out sessions. She was grossed out that he never changed his underwear. So she was about to break up with him and lie to him about the reason why but then she noticed in his hamper that he had like 10 identical pairs of the same underwear. She thought guys were like girls and we buy each underwear unique. It hadn't occurred to her that guys don't care about underwear and we buy them in bulk packs. She almost ruined her relationship for a dumb ass reason and the guy wouldn't have been able to set her straight because she was going to lie about it. So moral of the story is don't waste time trying to understand their reasons and motivations.

If she's too out there, don't commit user. She's something fishy. But on the other hand you were probably too personal and caring. Maintain your professionalism next time you have a chance with a new women. Don't show them any other side of you or any personal side of you. A woman falls in love with what she thinks you are, not what you are, so the less you give if yourself to her, the more attractive you will be.

Unironically it took too long for you to fuck her/show you want to. Most girls don't want friends if they act like she did, they want your cock.
Been there done that.