Someone tell me why I shouldn’t buy this car right now

Someone tell me why I shouldn’t buy this car right now

Attached: AB817EB9-31CD-4AC7-890C-CF1370719677.jpg (1242x1571, 838.75K)

Attached: CA5DE23D-CD9A-4706-805A-188CF45E066C.jpg (1242x2081, 507.92K)

Honestly don't give two filthy shits what you do. Buy the car, don't buy the car, who fucking cares

What's the elderly persons background, if you know it?

nobody cares faggot
go spend your money
faggot

do it goku

do it, man, otherwise I will

you should buy it right now

They’re fake nails will be able to get inside of it. It was a Granny super soldier program all along. Canada is coming. I’m on watch while my friends are asleep. There is gunfire and explosions somewhere in the distance. The news stopped broadcasting days ago. The time of the Canada is almost at hand. The next generation of women are almost here, packs of GILFS in their 50s will be equipped with monster cocks through gene editing and will roam the streets in packs looking for cock. This was trudaus plan all along. We’re running out of supplies but the granny squads are patrolling and have enhanced hearing. We already have to turn the lights out at night to avoid detection. We heard someone being dragged out of their home by the Gilf units last night.

good cars before 2010 go for it

Buy it, that's a great price for that car. It must be some junky whose grandma died so ask if they have anything else for sale, including a daughter.

Buy it. It's a great deal.
You've got an hour and then Im buying it user.

Too good a deal and broken english. That’s Jeffrey Dahmer’s house (or some other serial killer).

It's a 2003

They're owners that care enough to put in the effort of hanging holiday lights on a 2 story house.
This might be legit.

Scotty Kilmer knows Toyota's are the best and everything else is junk

Imagine living in California.

Definitely buy that car tho.

Seems too good to be true

JUMP ON THAT ONE OF THE BEST ENGINES EVER MADE!!!!!!

That is an amazing deal and parts and maintenance is super cheap. If you're thinking about it, buy it. Deals like this are really good.

Odometer fraud. Get a vehicle history report or dont buy. Simple as.

>Craigslist in 2022

Fucking zoomers and poorfags all over this board

Attached: 1620771259015.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

The venue doesnt matter. Except CL has lots of better deals than other sites.