I hate trans

I hate trans.

Attached: 0wqUeEuW.jpg (505x436, 30.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-unseal-names-virginia-giuffre-b1992662.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny how since i learned about trannies existing im no longer a homophobe, seeing how normal and harmless they are in comparison. i wonder how many gay people despise trannies, just like i do.

Very few.

The people who hate trans people are losers.

I understand there are some in your face about trans people, which is the exact reason people hate vegans. They don't have your decision, they just hate your behavior

But to hate someone who is trans and not flamboyant about it, that makes you a small pp loser

I'm convinced this trans phenomenon only exists in the big cities and online. I'll be 35 this year and I've seen ONE that was obvious. Now either they're everywhere and almost all of them pass perfectly (doubtful), or they're a miniscule portion of the population and this whole thing is overblown. Either way, I don't care. I was taught to judge people on their actions rather than their appearance and I still live by that.

>a girl charged in court that trump and epstein raped her as a child, others say trump provided them as victims for epstein, trump openly joked about his friend epstein liking little girls years before they split over either a realestate deal or who got to take the virginity of that first girl
>uh who cares? They're probably just all lying whores(but only the ones who accuse epstein AND trump of anything)
>someone who may or may not actually be the girl said online that biden totally tweaked her nipple
>omg RAPIST! See, dems are da reel pedos!
>....
>also im obsessed with trannies!

I guess we will never know since they sealed the list when they prosecuted Maxwell

A few months back I went to the munch and a few new people came - and ofc two trannies too. It was obvious that everyone were doing everything to get out of a situation where they're alone with those trannies. And I'm speaking about BDSM, kinky, pervy people. Nobody wanted to even talk with them because those things were so cringy and weird. Trannies are doing this to themselves, they don't act like normal people, they're beating you with their "trans rights" right into your face. Fuck you dude in a dress, ywnbaw.

Well yeah, they're less than 1% of the population. The web always magnifies the voices and presence of minorities, especially ones rejected in real life like trannies and Any Forumstards who seek interaction online as a substitute .

It’s definitely overblown in the media but the fact that even a few children are being groomed should be enough to have everyone up in arms about this perverse phenomenon.

Are you talking about this? independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-unseal-names-virginia-giuffre-b1992662.html
Also we already know trump was in epstein's little black book and flew on the lolita express multiple times.
Also also that wouldn't really effect the question of whether or not the numerous girls are lying about trump raping them with Epstein or supplying them to him for rape.

Basically people only believe the accusations that agree with their preconcieved feels and politics.

I tried but just can't respect (most) trans people, since in my view their whole life revolves around this fetish, we all have something we would like to change about ourselves, some people are ugly some are blind some are handicapped some don't like their race etc but guess what we deal with it and accept reality like it is yet troons choose to live in lalaland and play pretend and force the rest to join them. Its painfully obvious most are male from a mile away since guys have a sixth sense of spotting it long before the dickcheese odor enters the nostrils.

Like for example the weebs can try to dress and act like a Asian but they will never be one

Attached: 1645112400159.jpg (768x960, 160.79K)

>>Maybe id respect them more if 9/10 wouldn't be so obnoxious

fixed it for you

We have found trans-associated neurological differences in increasingly young children, twin studies suggest a genetic factor, and the birth order effect suggests an epigenetic factor.
Both homosexuality and transsexuality just seem to be this epigenetic birth defect that happens in a small proportion of the population.
Because it triggers you though accepting that reality is "grooming" while you don't seem nearly as concerned about kids ACTUALLY being groomed for rape in religious conservative communities.

Attached: 1616371084171m.jpg (1024x1024, 147.35K)

>if 9/10 wouldn't be so obnoxious

Attached: 1645363360242.jpg (550x550, 57.54K)

>Very few.
lmao cope tranny, ywnbaw

>lmao cope tranny, ywnbaw

Attached: 1644435920430.jpg (866x1024, 64.35K)

Don’t worry. Once your republican role models begin to accept trannies similarly to how they accepted gays. they had them in their family and that’s all it took. They had to be personally effected by it before they could help you with it.

facts

Attached: 1644254069168.jpg (750x617, 396.68K)

Attached: the good ending.jpg (633x633, 110.66K)

Attached: whitey accepts his fate.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Obviously living in a big city just exposes you to more. I’ve got a trans chick working as a receptionist at my job. No complaints she does her shit dresses in funny little things and does her job. I could literally care less

It’s not a fad or some propaganda. But it’s also not some crazy shit that’s taking over. It’s such a small population.

Also yes new trannies pass so fucking hard. Kek im terrified

Hate is a strong word.. try "dislike" and that number changes real quick.

Most gay/bi men I know are proper men, and they most alwats dislike queers (including trannys ofc)

>she
>her

Attached: bathroom frog.jpg (650x703, 43.66K)

God, trannies are delusional af

Attached: 1644871547567.png (640x873, 508.33K)

>The people who hate trans people are losers.

Attached: 1645394930297.png (858x848, 108.81K)

>ywnbaw
This isn’t your Facebook bro nazi group buddy. We need you to speak English. Also I’m not into trannies, I’m not a trannie, don’t want to be one. But from what I see on twitter and shit is people love trannies kek the dudes who turn trannie at like 50 are obviously scary. But the trannies in their 20’s are walking around with cashhhhh. Seems like there deff is a population of people that like trannies

>Ha I bet if I call this person a tranny I'll feel better about myself
>Still feels empty and useless

Lol, cuck

Microplastics but most importantly BPA is quite literally making more transgenders. People don't realize how much phenolic estrogens are floating around in the environment and how drastically it's gonna be affecting current and future generations

Attached: 4youwu_1.jpg (96x115, 4.65K)

>Lol, c-ACKK

Attached: 1645135918995.jpg (575x533, 43.85K)

Attached: 1644734453163.jpg (2560x1920, 1.66M)

>>she
>>her

Attached: 1645200929444.jpg (785x1100, 62.18K)

lmao

Attached: 1645201048174.png (791x300, 153.42K)

Attached: 1645273282409.jpg (1080x1503, 300.92K)

Dilate

Attached: 1644855606905.jpg (632x564, 59.99K)

Attached: second step.jpg (1007x1208, 430.25K)

Attached: 1645200200505.jpg (929x1024, 98.42K)

>Brain can make us straight
>brain can make us bi
>Brain can make us think we’re the other gender

The brain is an amazing organ and complex. Why is it hard for to understand that different peoples brains function differently.

What’s your suggestion? We live with people who are gay, straight, bi, sociopaths, etc. Saying that it’s a mental disorder makes you sound retarded Bc we’re all walking mental disorders.

Abandon thread shot posters have started spamming pathetic old tranny memes. Thread is dead

Everybody hates trannies. Faggots hate them for being gross. Dykes hate them because they don't like dick. Straights hate them for being gross. Lefties hate them, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to coopt their cause and control them. Above all, trannies hate trannies more than anybody, which is why they're trying to kill themselves off.