Copy and paste thread

Copy and paste thread.
Paste the last thing you had on your clipboard.

Attached: download (6).jpg (310x163, 11.17K)

ytyav

I don't know what this is, probably a captcha I copied somehow

(it's blank)

magnesium glycinate

Lilblondie302

Some whores snap

5. Okenite = snow + pollen
(1:07:00:00 breeding time)

Topkek, dragonvale breeding tips smh

Attached: ring-touch.png (517x273, 11.32K)

Ice coverage in the Arctic Ocean is currently the highest it has been since 2010 with support from the strongest polar vortex on record.

How do you detect if they collide with a polygon instead of a circle? Like, what if you have a square piece of terrain?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>WITNESSED
WITNESSED

I was at this witnessing. Fuhrer dubs were flying all over the place.

Attached: Eve.jpg (1188x1181, 477.88K)

Attached: 1ava5y54ohi81.jpg (2316x3088, 788.57K)

holy FUCK. this thread has been blessed by the dubs gods.

Anyone else considering a career in trucking because of this class?

university is hard.

Bizaardvark

Attached: unknown.png (753x886, 1010.36K)

More of a "I have to adjust the placement more for a fairy."

Nice one kurwa.
Polaczku.

years ago we went to a superhero themed party. she wanted to show off her new clit piercing, went pantiless and everyone who was looking could see the bulge.
definitely saw some people looking but nobody said anything.
pic related, sadly it's a bad old mobile phone pic