I am 5'8 and have never faced problems dating girls...

I am 5'8 and have never faced problems dating girls. I have even dated women taller than me but i want to know what you bros think about a man with this height.

Attached: c4a84bcc4d92923fb5ccf763795e7a56.jpg (600x507, 37.73K)

I'm 6'2 and can't get any dates because I'm a borderline full spectrum autistic

It's all about the attitude, stupid!

Memes aside, 5'8 isn't that bad. Not great, not terrible. 5'6 and below is where it starts to get rough

Height sorta matters like id date a shorter man but not a super short one like not 5'3 and its not wrong for a man not to date a fat women so why is it not wrong for me to have a preference

5'11'' here my gf is 6'3''.
I see no problem here

Im 6'6, it definitely helps attract girls and my own confidence but at the end of the day it comes down to your personality. Doesnt matter if you want a relationship or just pussy. So 5'8 or 6'8 doesnt matter, a sperg is always a sperg. Question is, who are you as a person?

pretty much this. i'm 5'4. I've 'dated' guys that were 5'6 and guys that were 6'4. As long as a guy is taller than me (which is almost every dude) and has a chill attitude i give him a chance at least. these girls that be on tiktok like "if a dude is under 6'4 hes not worth my time' are going to end up alone with a bunch of cats. guys over 6'4 are like 1% of men lol.

except bitches will run their mouths about short guys all the time and its acceptable but the min a dude says he wont date fat girls a bunch of feminist dykes throw a fit over it.

your gf is a nigga lol

I never said that tho Im fine with dating guys who are like 5'6-5'7 I prefer taller men but whatever I probably wouldn't date a man who was 5'2

Dat pic.
>Kekekekekek

lol didnt say u said that but some cunts do and i agree. to me ideal is like 5'8-5'10. super tall dudes were always awkward for me.

No super tall guyz are hot

i mean yeah some are hot but like its annoying at times.

>have to jump or be picked up to makeout
>69 is pretty much impossible
>certain sex positions dont work

etc

Stop lying Carly please most giants have smol dick.

i have yet to find any correlation between dick size and height. i always thought tall guys would have bigger dicks but the biggest dicks i seen is always on like average height dudes. ive had like 50ish dicks so i feel like its a pretty good sample size lol

Attached: 1632186545040.jpg (438x423, 55.33K)

Its facts. You are lucky to have an average dick above average length.

Hey why dont you talk to your crush about it huh? Dont make things worse.

pretty much.

i laugh when i see maleanons like "herrr durr black guys have bigger dicks" or "herrr durr tall guys have huge cocks" etc.

the reality is most dudes are average 4-5 inches regardless of race/height/ethnicity etc. i wish it wasnt true if a dude being black automatically meant he'd have a 8 inch dick it would make dating alot easier kek

nigger wat?

Adrenochrome, the more the baby suffers the higher the dose in the blood. Billionaires sacrifice little kids in extreme pain to drink that blood. That is why all billionaires must be brutally executed and their collaborators hanged.

Depends on your age too